LOL people saying Cejudo is GOAT combat athlete

Mayweather had the luxury of picking fights at the right time, if he was under UFC organisation matchmaking he would get fast tracked and would have lost at least 1-2 times.

Far from being the GOAT but he is on the right path. If he defends his FLW belt against Benavides/Formiga winner and then moves back up to defend his BW belt against Aljo/Yan winner, that’s some goat shit right there. I obviously wouldn’t put him in the GSP, Jones, Fedor, Silva, DJ conversation just yet, but he would be damn close to it. I’d like to see him fight Dominick Cruz down the road.

Last edited:
LOL exactly. The dude isn't even the GOAT in his division.

Y’all must’ve forgotten Mayweather. Boxing is still king. I’m a diehard MMA fan but credit where credit is deserved. An amateur gold medal and UFC championships don’t eclipse a 50-0 record in the most important combat sport in history.
Henry got stopped by Mighty Mouse and won a very close decision. How is he the best? He also lost to Joe B. I like Cejudo but his marketing strategy is working a little too good.

yeah so many people have been saying that. for example, Henry Cejudo, the list could go on.

Mayweather isn’t even considered the GOAT boxer. Sugar Ray Robinson generally is.

MMA is a much harder sport than boxing, being good with boxing, kicks, wrestling and BJJ > just boxing. Cejudo's weight jump is more significant to boxing where a few lbs = new weight class. Not to mention the Olympic Gold Medal.

Mayweather isn’t even considered the GOAT boxer. Sugar Ray Robinson generally is.
Depends on who you ask. SRR is your favorite boxers GOAT. Ali is the GPs GOAT.

And you are correct, but Floyd is considered the best boxer. His GOAT-status will increase and be favorable because of his impact/influence.

MMA is a much harder sport than boxing, being good with boxing, kicks, wrestling and BJJ > just boxing. Cejudo's weight jump is more significant to boxing where a few lbs = new weight class. Not to mention the Olympic Gold Medal.
Not true at all, boxing's talent pool is much deeper than MMA. Unfortunately, MMA is filled with club fighters

Cejudo isn’t even the best 125’er in the world. That’s still MM IMO.

I thought they had to run it back as close as the last one was and MM wrecked him the first time.

Henry got stopped by Mighty Mouse and won a very close decision. How is he the best? He also lost to Joe B. I like Cejudo but his marketing strategy is working a little too good.
Right. Guy has what maybe 3 or 4 good wins. And hes GOAT

At this point, I open PJZ's threads so I can laugh at everyone shitting on him.

Back