lol @ people expecting Vitor to call out Anderson...

saminex

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's in Sao Paulo....Do you guys not see the crowd? Vitor wants to Celebrate tonight, not play the villan in the Champ's hometown....

He's in Sao Paulo....Do you guys not see the crowd? Vitor wants to Celebrate tonight, not play the villan in the Champ's hometown....

Isn't Curitiba Anderson's hometown?

That's a pretty good reason, actually. Never occurred to me.

I thought he did it because he had been told winning this fight wouldn't get him a MW title shot, but this makes sense as well.

was this fight not at 185? did anderson get stripped of his belt? am i missing something?

was this fight not at 185? did anderson get stripped of his belt? am i missing something?

Clearly yes, i never said he doesn't want the title shot. Vitor isn't afraid of Anderson hes called out anderson numerous times for a rematch in post fight interviews. Hes just not gonna do it tonight in front of that crowd.

that was not silvas home town, and vitor doesn't want another foot in his mouth

Vitor takes the rematch with Anderson'

Anderson is from Curtiba. More than likely he knows he isnt getting a shot at Anderson so why waste a call out. Honestly think Vitor doesnt have many more fights at MW. He seems to be getting too big.

He's not going to call him out because he knows he would get destroyed again. Anderson used to leave him crying after the beatings he gave him in practice

Vitor takes the rematch with Anderson'

Anderson dispatched of Vitor far easier than Jones did. Call me crazy but I thought Vitors decision to call out 205ers made it clear he doesn't like his chances against Silva in a rematch.

Anderson dispatched of Vitor far easier than Jones did. Call me crazy but I thought Vitors decision to call out 205ers made it clear he doesn't like his chances against Silva in a rematch.

He has asked for a rematch Anderson before, Jones makes sense because he can trash chael in the process

Back