LOL @ one of the greatest fight of MMA History

Anyone thinking it wasn't one of the greatest MMA fights ever should stick to watching soccer.
It was awesome from every single point of view with both fighters hurt, both landing, technical combinations both to the face and the body, trip takedowns, double leg takedowns, awesome scrambles, awesome very close submissions, g'n'p and a finish after 3 rounds...It was both brutal and technical.

Amazing first round and Brown brought it just like he always does. Silva gassed so hard after having Browns back I was confused. That was all Silva really had for Brown. After that, it was just a beat down. No way was Silva gonna finish Brown. Entertaining fight, but not one of the GOAT.

It was a good scrap, FOTN and FOTY contender. Nowhere near being one of the greatest fights I've ever seen

Brown's gas tank really impressed me. He kept going forward, great performance.

Great fight. Fight of the year so far for sure, but I wouldn't call it the greatest.

People shitting on this fight are dumb though

It was a good fight but no where near the best fight ever.

Brown is technical as fuck. You guys are just being silly.

a brawl with judo throws, close subs, and a nasty body kick. brawls usually don't involve 4-6 or however many left handed punches in a row either.

yes, there is no "riddum".. have you not seen matt brown fight before? he goes nonstop until someone gets finished.

it was a good fight, not top 5. it was a top 5 beat down.

It's really bad that fighters at this level gas after 3 minutes, totally unprofessional imo. But I gotta admit I enjoyed the fight.

It was an awesome fight. The first round was one of the best I had ever seen, couldn't have been more action packed.

It's really bad that fighters at this level gas after 3 minutes, totally unprofessional imo. But I gotta admit I enjoyed the fight.

It was more of a matter of getting hurt. When you get hurt bad, sometimes you just lose all energy in your body.

Beatdowns usually don't count for greatest fights in the UFC>

I leaped out of my chair, cringing up and shadow boxing while this fight was on TV. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Silva had me scared a couple of times with those body shots, but the better fighter prevailed. It was exciting isnt that the point?

It was more of a matter of getting hurt. When you get hurt bad, sometimes you just lose all energy in your body.

I get that but it happens far to often even when fighters don't get hurt, I don't think they are all unfit either. The weight cuts play a big part in the bad cardio imo.

I don't understand this greatest fight stuff...E.Silva was overwhelmed for most of the 2 + rounds.
...and am I the only one seeing M.Brown having a problem with body shots( J.Mein and now E.Silva) ?...

I get that but it happens far to often even when fighters don't get hurt, I don't think they are all unfit either. The weight cuts play a big part in the bad cardio imo.

I can agree with that for sure but in this particular fight I'd say it's a bit harsh to criticize Silva for the cardio as it seemed like he was badly hurt more than anything else.

great not amazing.

silva never got going

Back