Lol never forget that Khabib dropped McGregor

Conor outstruck....hahahaha
Except statistically Conor outstruck Khabib in the feet. It's not some huge amazing thing, a striker who was already taken down several times, anticipated a TD and got tagged. Recovered immediately and didn't even lead to follow up strikes or a TD. Conor got mauled but people making this shit out to be like Khabib was tooling him on the feet.

It wasn't knockdown just saying, but Khabib landed very nicely.

Khabib beat him in the striking exchanges, no doubt about it, he was landing better punches. Conor looked slow and his punches had nothing on them.

Khabib was landing the harder crisper shots all night on top of the knockdown

Khabib beat him in the striking exchanges, no doubt about it, he was landing better punches. Conor looked slow and his punches had nothing on them.

Most of Conor's grappling defense looked arms work (likely the only body part where Conor is'nt outpowered by Khabib)

Muscles get full of blood, slower... add Khabib's wrestling sucking out his energies and you got the picture

That gif will be on the internet forever now
There's a special place for it together with other dana broken dreams

lesnor-vs-cain.gif

3oEduWas46awxQwvL2.gif

Conor’s actually lucky the post fight incident happened. Otherwise we would be seeing hundreds of Conor getting knocked down and “quitting” threads.

Corrected the post. Btw. stop crying brother.
LOL "corrected" too late, you just got the ban-hammer! :D
Mods finally punishing these insufferable insult-hurling drunk Conman fans.

He pooonched him like a fooking double barrel shotgoooon !
Because he can recognize the weak jaw of an irish gorilla when he sees one !!!

Not at all, I understand the fundamentals perfectly fine. You're just being critical of the opinions you say we're all here to give. Many of us had the same opinion about this fight, including other fighters. If you think professional mma fighters struggle with the fundamentals I dont know what else I can say to you.

You seem to be confusing the right to an opinion with everyone's opinion being correct in everyone's eyes. Imagine how dull this forum would be if nobody ever thought anyone else's opinion was wrong.

I'm stunned you would take issue with someone having a differing point of view to you.

The fact that some professional fighters agreed with you and not all, also puts you in the same situation....... On the opposite side of the fence to professional MMA fighters. The level of inane gibberish you managed to fit in that post is quite something.

You seem to be confusing the right to an opinion with everyone's opinion being correct in everyone's eyes. Imagine how dull this forum would be if nobody ever thought anyone else's opinion was wrong.

I'm stunned you would take issue with someone having a differing point of view to you.

The fact that some professional fighters agreed with you and not all, also puts you in the same situation....... On the opposite side of the fence to professional MMA fighters. The level of inane gibberish you managed to fit in that post is quite something.

No, my issue is that you've stated a few times that my research was flawed or that my idea of a gameplan was flawed. You haven't presented it as opinion, but fact. Everything I said is subjective, so why argue it? Theres no proving me right or wrong because there is no right or wrong.

Furthermore, you presented your "opinion" like a troglodyte, which is, in essence, the problem with this entire world but specifically this forum. It's a fight dude. Unless you're trying to gain some visceral achievement, there's no need to take it or yourself too seriously.

Last edited:
Conor almost gassed Khabib with the amount of punches he absorbed.

No, my issue is that you've stated a few times that my research was flawed or that my idea of a gameplan was flawed. You haven't presented it as opinion, but fact. Everything I said is subjective, so why argue it? Theres no proving me right or wrong because there is no right or wrong.

Furthermore, you presented your "opinion" like a troglodyte, which is, in essence, the problem with this entire world but specifically this forum. It's a fight dude. Unless you're trying to gain some visceral achievement, there's no need to take it or yourself too seriously.

You're really struggling here buddy. If you choose to take my opinion as fact and then get upset about it, I don't know what to tell you.

Most things most people say are subjective. Are you having a stroke right now? Take a breather, have a cup of tea and decide to stop shaming yourself today.

You're one of the more incoherent people I've had an exchange with on here, which is quite the achievement.

You're really struggling here buddy. If you choose to take my opinion as fact and then get upset about it, I don't know what to tell you.

Most things most people say are subjective. Are you having a stroke right now? Take a breather, have a cup of tea and decide to stop shaming yourself today.

You're one of the more incoherent people I've had an exchange with on here, which is quite the achievement.

I said you present your opinion as fact. I dont take it as fact. You're nothing to me which makes your opinion nothing to me as well.
Dont try to be all alpha on an internet fighting forum, you come off as ridiculous. I'm sure you have a nice little tap out shirt in your closet, why not go put that on, puff out your chest and go lift your usual five pounds at the gym. Maybe very slowly, we can make you a person worthy of the tap out shirt.

I said you present your opinion as fact. I dont take it as fact. You're nothing to me which makes your opinion nothing to me as well.
Dont try to be all alpha on an internet fighting forum, you come off as ridiculous. I'm sure you have a nice little tap out shirt in your closet, why not go put that on, puff out your chest and go lift your usual five pounds at the gym. Maybe very slowly, we can make you a person worthy of the tap out shirt.

I'm going to leave you be, today's been tough on you.

Terrorist nughuggers? Reported. And I don't do that much.
Wow, that guy...and he deleted it lol.

Idiot has no clue what a knockdown is. A knockdown is when a fighter is punched and any part of his body touches the ground (other than his feet). So a knee, glove/hand/elbow, ass etc touching the ground is a knockdown.

Lastly, out of all the fighters Conor has fought, no one has dropped Conor except for Khabib. As uncle Chael said, it's not about beauty but effectiveness and Khabib's striking is effective

Back