lol mike perry

They gave Perry about the worst possible style matchup tonight. Surprising matchmaking coming off that nasty nose break.

Just have to accept that Perry is gonna be one of those .500 guys in the long run but stick around cause he's a fan favorite, he might be able to have a rally later in his career like Nate Diaz did so it's not over for him.

newcomer?

but yeah that fight was easy to predict, i've been saying neal is just too nasty and one of the cleanest strikers in the division. it's no surprise at this point that platibum just isn't good, he's a brawler with power.

Haterz said he was done after the Max Griffin fight, then he went on to beat a legit high level fighter like Felder and Cowboy Oliveira, both of whom he wasn't given a chance against, then damn near beat a legit young WW contender in Luque.

Just have to accept that Perry is gonna be one of those .500 guys in the long run but stick around cause he's a fan favorite, he might be able to have a rally later in his career like Nate Diaz did so it's not over for him.

.500? Platibum is 2-5 in his last 7, one of the wins being a split decision

He's not long for this realm.

Bkfc beckons

A very sensitive mod.

Damn. I hope your SherAIDS clears up. You're one of the normal ones in here.

I had a yellow a month or two ago from saying Izzy was ugly and his looks were going to hold him back from being a true superstar.

Back