LOL Jones Literally Had To Chase Reyes The Entire Fight!

Ok. That's true jones walked him down but could do shit, even in the overall stats he got outstruck and reyes threw almost 100 more strikes than jones

He got touched more by a guy who ran himself into exhaustion.

Doesn't matter, effective striking matters more than octagon control and aggression, learn the judging criteria.

"Effective Striking/Grappling shall be considered the first priority of round assessments. Effective Aggressiveness is a ‘Plan B’ and should not be considered unless the judge does not see ANY advantage in the Effective Striking/Grappling realm. Cage/Ring Control (‘Plan C’) should only be needed when ALL other criteria are 100% even for both competitors. This will be an extremely rare occurrence."

http://www.abcboxing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/juding_criteriascoring_rev0816.pdf

Just this last sentence
Dont know man, he is hittable
Marreta could clock him in a 5 rounder, thats a lot of time

[QUOTE="TheToqueville, post: 158621603,
That said, Reyes is legit as f*ck, and won't lose to anyone else at LHW. He is the future of the division.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter, effective striking matters more than octagon control and aggression, learn the judging criteria.

"Effective Striking/Grappling shall be considered the first priority of round assessments. Effective Aggressiveness is a ‘Plan B’ and should not be considered unless the judge does not see ANY advantage in the Effective Striking/Grappling realm. Cage/Ring Control (‘Plan C’) should only be needed when ALL other criteria are 100% even for both competitors. This will be an extremely rare occurrence."

http://www.abcboxing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/juding_criteriascoring_rev0816.pdf
Three professional judges agree with me. I know the criteria and have a much better grasp on it than you ever will.

Striking isn’t considered effective if it has no effect on your opponent. Jon was never phased by Reyes save for several flurries where Jon turned, but even then few punches landed and Reyes found mostly air. Every strike Jon threw had a profound effect on Reyes and caused him to backpedal for 23 minutes.

Reyes didn't run. Running is not engaging. Reyes hit Jones plenty of times. If anything he actually hit Jones when Jones tried his defense of running away from flurries .

Three professional judges agree with me. I know the criteria and have a much better grasp on it than you ever will.

Striking isn’t considered effective if it has no effect on your opponent. Jon was never phased by Reyes save for several flurries where Jon turned, but even then few punches landed and Reyes found mostly air. Every strike Jon threw had a profound effect on Reyes and caused him to backpedal for 23 minutes.

Ok, 3 terrible judges agree with you, i'm not sure why you're proud of that.

No, that's not how it works, both volume and the impact of the strikes is judged. Reyes landed harder shots and more of them. You don't understand the judging criteria.

At NO point was Reyes in control of that fight. Aside from a great 1st round, literally spent the rest of the fight on his bicycle, running laps from Jones.

This is what the fight boils down to..... 10 more significant strikes from Reyes, vs FULL OCTAGON CONTROL for 4.5 rounds from Jones.

View attachment 724941

Haters literally have no shame in their desperation, but as much as it doesn't fit their narrative, octagon control IS a major judging criteria, of which Reyes showed none of, and Jones showed ALL of. Also, don't think that we haven't noticed that most of you saying it was a robbery, were also saying that GSP beat Hendricks lol....your hypocrisy isn't lost on us.

That said, Reyes is legit as f*ck, and won't lose to anyone else at LHW. He is the future of the division.
View media item 32725View media item 32723View media item 32721heres some ped injection sites for ya too

Jones landed the more powerful, harder strikes, and also takedowns. Reyes can't hurt Jones, the guy has an iron jaw.

No he did not. Reyes landed harder head kicks and punches to the head, he also beat him on volume as well.

from the criteria it's strikes/grappling "with the potential to contribute towards
the end of the match"

Jones was hardly effected by anything Reyes threw. Jones had more energy and was much closer to ending the match than Reyes was when the fight ended as Reyes was gasing out. Clear Jones win, correct decision from the judges.

Ok, 3 terrible judges agree with you, i'm not sure why you're proud of that.

No, that's not how it works, both volume and the impact of the strikes is judged. Reyes landed harder shots and more of them. You don't understand the judging criteria.
How can you say either fighter landed harder shots when neither of these them were visibly shaken from strikes? Unless you can measure the power of their strikes that statement is moot. The many spinning back kicks to the body, leg kicks, and head kicks Jones landed did more damage than Reyes’ wild and uncoordinated punches.

If we replaced one of the professional judges with you this would still be a split decision win for Jon Jones. Replace a judge with me it’s still a win for Jon Jones. What’s right is right.

At NO point was Reyes in control of that fight. Aside from a great 1st round, literally spent the rest of the fight on his bicycle, running laps from Jones.

This is what the fight boils down to..... 10 more significant strikes from Reyes, vs FULL OCTAGON CONTROL for 4.5 rounds from Jones.

View attachment 724941

Haters literally have no shame in their desperation, but as much as it doesn't fit their narrative, octagon control IS a major judging criteria, of which Reyes showed none of, and Jones showed ALL of. Also, don't think that we haven't noticed that most of you saying it was a robbery, were also saying that GSP beat Hendricks lol....your hypocrisy isn't lost on us.

That said, Reyes is legit as f*ck, and won't lose to anyone else at LHW. He is the future of the division.
Lol the future is only 2 years younger than Jones...

How can you say either fighter landed harder shots when neither of these them were visibly shaken from strikes? Unless you can measure the power of their strikes that statement is moot. The many spinning back kicks to the body, leg kicks, and head kicks Jones landed did more damage than Reyes’ wild and uncoordinated punches.

If we replaced one of the professional judges with you this would still be a split decision win for Jon Jones. Replace a judge with me it’s still a win for Jon Jones. What’s right is right.

Because I have eyes that work, Jones also turned his back multiple times and ran away from exchanges.

Because I have eyes that work, Jones also turned his back multiple times and ran away from exchanges.
Or you are biased against Jon which is understandable and a very hive minded approach.

Jon turned his back for 3 seconds on 3 occasions. Reyes ran for 23 minutes, scrambled to his feet for 1 minute, and threw wild predictable left hands for 1 minute.

Back