LOL imagine if it was Nick Diaz in the presser with Conor

All Nick would talk about is about being from the "hood" and talk about "Ever had a gun pointed at you?" and get all emo compared to Nate.

"Yea, so, fuckin', like, fuck, like, fuckin' Ireland, or whatever. 209 Motherfucker, or whatever."

Too many males displaying female characteristics, glued to the verbal drama as if it's real.

Nate and Conor are probably high fiving each other backstage, laughing at all the muppets buying into their gimmick.
Those two were backstage dancing to "Ice Ice Baby" and plotting about blowing six figures at strip clubs.

What the fuck happened to sherdog. You forgotten what they've done for us. WAR DIAZ!

Nick just sounds like a butthurt lil' girl and than proceeds to get ragdolled by GSP. ''Oh I'm so gangsta I had gun put on my head when I was a young boy''.

Nick's rambles >>> Conor's rehearsed zingers and one-liners "super HW paychecks"

A little unfair considering McG has a team of writers giving him soundbites before each of his appearances.

Well I don't know about a team of writers they aren't writing a sitcom here.

But yeah there's probably one guy giving Conor some things he should say,

Nate's microphone mysteriously went out a few times. They would have turned Nick's off completely or everyone would have to wash their ears with holy water

Tell me you believe that, while trying to raise your nose to a bunch of online forum dorks.

You sound stupid and petty to me in this thread.
You see yourself in my post and now you're getting defensive lol.

The "beef" is fake son, go watch some WWE if you into that shit.

I bet he would just sit there and think everyone was talking about him and thinking bad things about him.

Back