LOL imagine if it was Nick Diaz in the presser with Conor

Problem24/7

@Orange
Reaction score
Feel like it would've been a lot more entertaining tbh. Watching this video highlight of Nick vs GSP Press Conference, fun times. If it was Nick on that press conference on Tuesday we wouldn't have all these news articles riding Conor's dick so hard saying he verbally destroyed Nate.

"Why you mad bro? Because you're full of shit and everybody knows it?"

Oh for sure.

Nate is a little punch drunk.

Nick is straight up gangsta.

But getting lippy with either Diaz brother increases the chances of an absolute calamity taking place.

A little unfair considering McG has a team of writers giving him soundbites before each of his appearances.

Oh for sure.

Nate is a little punch drunk.

Nick is straight up gangsta.

But getting lippy with either Diaz brother increases the chances of an absolute calamity taking place.

Is it punch drunk? Honestly, I don't think Nate is much different than he was years ago, that's just him. Neither of them have ever been known for being articulate.

Absolutely agree with your last line though, they are pure entertainment from start to finish. It really is a shame that this was a short notice replacement because 3-4 months of buildup would have provided us with more sound bites and hilarity than the last 5 years of MMA combined.

I don't know, Diaz came across as a little butthurt from the very beginning. He took George's one sentence about reminding him of his bullies way too seriously and came up with a whole essay on it. Meanwhile Conor nonchalantly throws random stinging remarks every 10 seconds.

Nate Diaz is the appetizer.

Nick vs. Conor bro revenge will be the entree.

Nick rambles on too much trying to get the point across, a do hope we got Nick vs Conor at some point though

A little unfair considering McG has a team of writers giving him soundbites before each of his appearances.

I honestly think he thinks about what he's going to say before going to bed and rehearses the shit. It's pretty obvious tbh, like that line about the super heavyweight cheques. He said it twice. First time he messed it up while Nate was cussing over him, then he said it again 5 min later lmao

I love Nick's rambles. Nate doesn't do them as much. He gives short answers. I'd like to see this

Nick, I feel, would have made more effective use of the word "bitch" in their exchanges. I could also see Nick throwing out a leprechaun/lucky charms blast if he got particularly rustled and at a loss for any other words

Too many males displaying female characteristics, glued to the verbal drama as if it's real.

Nate and Conor are probably high fiving each other backstage, laughing at all the muppets buying into their gimmick.

Nate and Conor are probably high fiving each other backstage, laughing at all the muppets buying into their gimmick.

Tell me you believe that, while trying to raise your nose to a bunch of online forum dorks.

You sound stupid and petty to me in this thread.

Too many males displaying female characteristics, glued to the verbal drama as if it's real.

What a revelation. You see through the matrix bro. You must be very wise!

As if everyone doesn't know this already. We just don't give a shit

Back