lol if Jones sit out, there might be more talent outside of the UFC than within the

the stable of the organization

seriously think about Jones, GSP, Nick Diaz, Melendez, Okami,

I see at least 4 champs right there if they fought in the UFC.

Ugh. I assume you're trolling, but...

This is retarded. Even if in some bizarro world where Jones went to fight for Bellator or WSOF, this still wouldn't mean that there was more talent out of the UFC than in it.

The UFC would still have Cain, Weidman, Aldo, Barao, MM, Pettis, Machida, JDS, Gus, DC and on and on and on.

Jesus, I can't believe I'm dignifying this thread with an answer.

I'm out.

the stable of the organization

seriously think about Jones, GSP, Nick Diaz, Melendez, Okami,

I see at least 4 champs right there if they fought in the UFC.

Not sure what 4 champs you see. Jones is the champ. GSP was the champ. That's 2.... The other three all had shots at the belt and lost....so I see 2 champs there. Melendez is in the UFC. GSP is not fighting anywhere else. Very intelligent thread. I think you are right, you just listed the wrong fighters. Couture, Sylvia, Rampage, Tito, Pulver, Gracie. There are 6 champions right there who do not fight for the UFC. Haha, the UFC just plain sucks.

Jones still has a champion's clause in effect, doesn't he? He can hold out, but he will have a really hard time fighting elsewhere.

Diaz would be champ as long as George doesn't come back. He'd turn Hendricks into a bobblehead similar to his fight with Gomi. All Hendricks has is wrestling and Diaz is better on his back then Hendricks is on top. Plus Diaz will soundly out strike Hendricks especially when Hendricks is tired and Nick is still going strong. And Diaz will do the same thing to Lawler but worse because Lawler has shit cardio compared to Diaz.

Back