lol how the FBI arrests domestic terrorists

Weren't there a shit ton of clues that Lanza was deeply dangerous? That's a great example: imagine if Lanza committed his atrocity because all the people who should have caught the signs were busy coercing someone else to shoot up a theatre?
It's a perfect example of how the authors of this article lack critical reasoning ability as well an adequately sophisticated journalistic apparatus to vet that incompetence.

It's a perfect example of how the authors of this article lack critical reasoning ability as well an adequately sophisticated journalistic apparatus to vet that incompetence.

What critical reasoning are they lacking? You're upset because they're sympathetic to someone who was targeted for pro-ISIS tweets (and only pro-ISIS tweets) in the country with the most liberal free speech laws in the world?

http://defensewiki.ibj.org/index.php/Entrapment

Actually, it is true, although apparently not for a minority of jurisdictions. The story you posted appears to have occurred in one of those, which is probably why the brought charges there.

Ed:
I'm going to do some additional reading here. For some reason, entrapment doesn't appear to apply in terrorism cases, possibly because of some specialized federal law.

How to appear to be a hero and create your own story? Newscasters, actors, security, etc., everybody has some kind of acting career ahead of them. :icon_lol:

http://defensewiki.ibj.org/index.php/Entrapment

Actually, it is true, although apparently not for a minority of jurisdictions. The story you posted appears to have occurred in one of those, which is probably why the brought charges there.

Ed:
I'm going to do some additional reading here. For some reason, entrapment doesn't appear to apply in terrorism cases, possibly because of some specialized federal law.

I'd be very interested in hearing what you learn.

How to appear to be a hero and create your own story? Newscasters, actors, security, etc., everybody has some kind of acting career ahead of them. :icon_lol:

You just made me realize these are essentially the conspiracy theorists' "crisis actors" scenarios, except the plots have been "foiled". For a brief moment you made me wonder if those "crisis actors" conspiracy theorists are right about some of the other stuff.

Too much internet for me today. Must lie down.

Back