lol how the FBI arrests domestic terrorists

You don't seem to understand probability.

FBI picked him because he's exactly the type of person terrorists recruit. How do you think ISIS and other terror groups find suicide bombers? He's not the only terrorist to have misgivings ... pretty much all humans do that.

You don't seem to understand... [delete delete] let's keep it civil.

If they pick their targets closely enough, they could turn someone of any race or political/religious alliance into a bomb-planting terrorist.

Instead of pursuing people that are being turned into terrorists by actual Muslim radicalizing forces, they're targeting pliable people, coercing them to unreal measures and then arresting them.

If you read the article... and I hope to god you did and you're not just shooting your mouth off based on things you believe to be true... you'll see at least one example of someone who it is pretty safe to say would never have become a terrorist bomber. Not everyone who writes an angry, authoritarian tweet is terrorist material or even remotely desires to be.

and now imagine they need a false flag attack...
everything is in place, all feds need to do is give him real explosives and arrest him after the attack.
it is scary how far they go...

In response to 3k plus of our citizens killed in a terrorist attack because they hate our way of life so we...

Voluntarily give up some of our most cherished rights where now anyone 'suspected' of terrorist domestic or foreign can be held indefinitely without even being charged, denied access to an attorney, and email and phones can be hacked without warrants.

We go to war with a country that had nothing to do with it where almost 5,000 soldiers have been killed and over 32,000 injured. Where as of 2011 we have spent over 1 trillion dollars and there is another 9 billion in funds unaccounted for.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/iraq-war-statistics/

And now ISIS is in charge, a worse threat by far then the guy we ousted.

The "victims" and all their defense attorneys in here need to take some responsibility.

At the end of the day these people chose evil and murder. Sure, these guys are less dangerous then some others. And yes, without the FBI, these people *MIGHT have done nothing. Or, a terror cell may have recruited them and done the same thing the FBI did. So in that regard, these people are dangers to society. So why feel bad for them?

Now the fbi shouldn't be too happy with itself. I'll take busting 1 hard core terrorist over 20 of these guys. And these contrived busts may make it harder to bust the more dangerous people.

But i just can't feel bad about this, -- good people dont agree to murder, even for money. They say no.

You don't seem to understand... [delete delete] let's keep it civil.

If they pick their targets closely enough, they could turn someone of any race or political/religious alliance into a bomb-planting terrorist.

That doesnt mean we should have a candle light vigil for the people that get arrested. They chose evil.

Last edited:
Thank God it was the FBI who showed up and offered this moron money and an attack plan and not someone else or shit would have actually went down. This wasn't some random kid they picked out, he was an ISIS supporter and they wanted to see if he was for real or not. He was. Fuck him.

You're missing the problem. It's easy to just say "fuck them" about the defendants because of their shit beliefs. The problem is that this kid couldn't have accomplished any of the acts he was charged with. But while the FBI meticulously built up this perfect case, they missed actual cases of domestic terrorism being planned and carried out.

While I have no sympathy with radical islamists of any caliber, I still want the FBI to go after actual threats instead of trying to look good with these perfectly crafted plots that simply would have never come out without the FBI crafting them from scratch.

Lol I had a case in front if judge McMahon a couple years ago. She is a self righteous bitch, and I hate her.

Lol I had a case in front if judge McMahon a couple years ago. She is a self righteous bitch, and I hate her.

Didn't go well then?

Hard to know if these cases are exactly as the defenders present them.
I've read a few stories about a Muslim paintball group and about guys accepting loans from FBI posing as members of terrorist organisations, but they're all one sided.

Last edited:
The case settled well, no thanks to McMahon. I drafted and filed a beautiful Daubert motion to disqualify an opposing expert witness and the bitch denied the motion without a hearing via a long and santimonious ruling littered with grievous scientific errors.

Seriously, fuck her. To bitch about the govt prosecution while doing nothing to stop it is pretty much par for the course for her. She gets to grandstand and moralize while doing nothing.

One of my least favorite Federal judges.

It's not the first time, see ruby ridge.

That doesnt mean we should have a candle light vigil for the people that get arrested. They chose evil.

I never once said that. The point is while they're manufacturing people to arrest, the real terrorists are still out there.

there should be plenty legit terrorist to arrest,,,,im sure the cops have their hands tied most the time since the real terrorist are protected...Research all the joint companies between american presidents and middle easterners...

remember those Haitian kids in FLA? the feds basically set those guys up too.

A similar thing happened in Canada several years back when "the terror group" acquired three tons of ammonium nitrate from undercover Mounties.

The extent of their planning involved nothing but talk and photos until the Mounties got involved and made it a reality.

I never once said that. The point is while they're manufacturing people to arrest, the real terrorists are still out there.

I hear you on that point. I just dont like the "fairness" argument.

I referred to this in another thread. Similar facts surround every "terrorist" they've apprehended prior to committing whatever violence was being planned.

Why is the mosque denying that this kid attended their services? I'm supposed to believe that his family made that up? Or am I supposed to infer that the kid lied about actually attending the mosque, and instead availed this lie while (for whatever reason) undertaking his conversion in pure self-containment? I like how they showed no interest in actually discovering who was telling the truth. That's hard-hitting journalism.

But here's where the shitty intrusion of editorializing on a piece of "investigative" reporting loses all my respect, and any chance at my sympathy:
First, they target a Muslim... In most cases, the Muslim targeted by the FBI is a very young (late teens, early 20s), adrift, unemployed loner who has shown no signs of mastering basic life functions, let alone carrying out a serious terror attack, and has no known involvement with actual terrorist groups.
Uh, dumbasses, you just described Adam Lanza.

Why is the mosque denying that this kid attended their services? I'm supposed to believe that his family made that up? Or am I supposed to infer that the kid lied about actually attending the mosque, and instead availed this lie while (for whatever reason) undertaking his conversion in pure self-containment? I like how they showed no interest in actually discovering who was telling the truth. That's hard-hitting journalism.

But here's where the shitty intrusion of editorializing on a piece of "investigative" reporting loses all my respect, and any chance at my sympathy:

Uh, dumbasses, you just described Adam Lanza.

Weren't there a shit ton of clues that Lanza was deeply dangerous? That's a great example: imagine if Lanza committed his atrocity because all the people who should have caught the signs were busy coercing someone else to shoot up a theatre?

Back