lol how the FBI arrests domestic terrorists

Many are probably pretty retarded and believe in what they do. And some people probably are just on for the ride and don't feel they can change it and just want a raise.

ha, yeah I think that's a big part of it too. When you're looking at a fat pension dangling a few years out there, and can justify doing a little evil for the greater good, it must get hard to keep perspective.

Anyone that crosses the line to planting a bomb deserves whatever they get, so good riddance.

I doubt that. Those few are predisposed to crimes anyway. Most people would report some one trying to induce them to plant bombs ... which is what they should've done.

Right. Because the FBI is going to target people who aren't pliable. :rolleyes: They won't get busts that way.

I doubt that. Those few are predisposed to crimes anyway. Most people would report some one trying to induce them to plant bombs ... which is what they should've done.

Anyone that crosses the line to planting a bomb deserves whatever they get, so good riddance.

So unfair to those on the edge of radicalism, one portion of which are impressionable and living with mental illness, mostly post-traumatic stress of the worst kind. Not all people who become radicalized were pieces of garbage who would have planted that bomb three years ago, before their disorder progressed, or their brainwashers stepped in as the only available solution. Hell, modern psychology/psychiatry has solutions for some who would be in prison otherwise. I've got one in my extended family. He fucked up all his adult life, worse each year, just needed meds. On meds, best guy you know to lend a hand or shoot the shit. Off meds, terror. Could easily murder a loved one. Could be recruited by dangerous people.

No, not all who go over that edge deserve what they get, and the resultant riddance is bad, sad riddance. Some are lost for good and could not be saved. I'd say not most, though. I've got a lot of compassion for, say, a young and war-parentless teenager who is forbidden from playing grabass, and instead handed a gun and hateful literature. There are American equivalents, who for different reasons become disposed to madness.

So unfair to those on the edge of radicalism, one portion of which are impressionable and living with mental illness, mostly post-traumatic stress of the worst kind. Not all people who become radicalized were pieces of garbage who would have planted that bomb three years ago, before their disorder progressed, or their brainwashers stepped in as the only available solution. Hell, modern psychology/psychiatry has solutions for some who would be in prison otherwise. I've got one in my extended family. He fucked up all his adult life, worse each year, just needed meds. On meds, best guy you know to lend a hand or shoot the shit. Off meds, terror. Could easily murder a loved one. Could be recruited by dangerous people.

Mental illness is a different subject. There's a multitude of severity, with some that actually needs to be locked up.

But this doesn't apply to the subject at hand. If it did, his culpability would be in question.

Mental illness is a different subject. There's a multitude of severity, with some that actually needs to be locked up.

But this doesn't apply to the subject at hand. If it did, his culpability would be in question.

From what I've seen on the news, he was an okay kid, but sunk deeper into loneliness and depression, and that's if I heard his parents right. Are we ruling out mental illness for Mr. Neckbeard, who I assume is the guy we're discussing? Sounds too soon to do that, and we may now never know.

From what I've seen on the news, he was an okay kid, but sunk deeper into loneliness and depression, and that's if I heard his parents right. Are we ruling out mental illness for Mr. Neckbeard, who I assume is the guy we're discussing? Sounds too soon to do that, and we may now never know.

Thought his name was Christopher Cornell?

He has the right to plead insanity, but it doesn't appear that will pass mustard from what I've read. And no one is claiming that at this point, so that would seem like a manufactured defense with ultra low probability of success.

Thank God it was the FBI who showed up and offered this moron money and an attack plan and not someone else or shit would have actually went down. This wasn't some random kid they picked out, he was an ISIS supporter and they wanted to see if he was for real or not. He was. Fuck him.

So if one is pliable, then they are excused from criminal prosecution? I don't think so.

... wow. The point of this is that any domestic terrorists that were out there are still out there because the FBI is manufacturing unrelated terrorists. The fact these "terrorists" resist violent action for lengthy periods of time is just extra ridiculous icing on the extra ridiculous cake.

Thank God it was the FBI who showed up and offered this moron money and an attack plan

They didn't just pop in at his door, drop a suitcase of cash and some plans in his hands, and wander away. They carefuly pressured, groomed and enticed him every step of the way.

Instead of finding people who are out there grooming radicals for terrorism, they're grooming the radicals themselves. Radicals that, in some instances, you can say with 100% certainty would never have been turned without FBI pressure.

Surely you can see how people are criticizing them for not going after actual radicalizing forces?

Last edited:
... wow. The point of this is that any domestic terrorists that were out there are still out there because the FBI is manufacturing unrelated terrorists. The fact these "terrorists" resist violent action for lengthy periods of time is just extra ridiculous icing on the extra ridiculous cake.

Um wow. The fact that they are willing to plant bombs defines them as domestic terrorists. :rolleyes:

Laughable assertion ... I like how you just make shit up.

When someone resists any violent action for eight months and only gives in when he's jobless, impoverished and the FBI presents him with a quarter of a million dollars... yeah, it's pretty safe to say he would have been harmless. The chance of ISIS building a relationship with him and offering him money is probably less than the chance of him winning the lottery.

Um wow. The fact that they are willing to plant bombs defines them as domestic terrorists. :rolleyes:

Actually, no. It's only once they plant bombs they're domestic terrorists. Until the FBI gets involved they've been free of terrorist plots and activities.

The FBI's mandate should be to find actual terrorist organizations grooming bombers or actual bombers radicalizing without being groomed by the FBI.

For God's sake the FBI had to drive them to the location because they didn't have vehicles or driver's licenses. If the FBI hadn't done that they wouldn't have been planting anything.

The chance of ISIS building a relationship with him and offering him money is probably less than the chance of him winning the lottery.

You don't seem to understand probability.

FBI picked him because he's exactly the type of person terrorists recruit. How do you think ISIS and other terror groups find suicide bombers? He's not the only terrorist to have misgivings ... pretty much all humans do that.

Actually, no. It's only once they plant bombs they're domestic terrorists. Until the FBI gets involved they've been free of terrorist plots and activities.

Then why are you worried? If what you say is true, he can't be charged with terrorism ... LOL.

For God's sake the FBI had to drive them to the location because they didn't have vehicles or driver's licenses. If the FBI hadn't done that they wouldn't have been planting anything.

Terror groups have never provided transportation is what you're saying?

Then why are you worried? If what you say is true, he can't be charged with terrorism ... LOL.

You've made several clueless comments that I'm arguing that it's unfair to him. I'm not. I'm arguing that while they're arresting the terrorists they've built, the real terrorists are still out there. I don't know why you're making this assumption about what I'm arguing, but it may just because you latch onto an idea and don't shake it no matter what reality is actually presented to you.

Also, you said being willing to plant bombs defines a domestic terrorist and what I'm saying is that being WILLING to plant bombs is nothing. Going through the actions is what makes you a domestic terrorist. Meaning he wasn't a terrorist before the FBI got ahold of him.

Back