lol how the FBI arrests domestic terrorists

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by JosephDredd, Jan 17, 2015.

1. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Gold Belt

2. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Hmmm.

Surely there's a reason they target the individual Moslem? Violent postings, associations with bad mosques, et cetera?

3. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Gold Belt

lol read the article

4. Darkballs

Darkballs Black Belt Platinum Member

5. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun not-so-grand mufti of Sherdog

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    None of those things are illegal and certainly are terrible excuses to manufacture a terrorism plot for the purpose of sending someone to prison for a quarter of a century.

6. doomy200

doomy200 Brown Belt

Scary.

7. Like A Bas

Like A Bas Brown Belt

Thanks for making me not feel like a tinfoiler on this one. I get a very strong impression that this young man was impressionable enough that an FBI visit to his home, meant to rattle his cage, and telling him he would be under surveillance, would have stopped this one cold. They really, really ride the line near coercion and entrapment in these cases. Better practices may have produced a better outcome and really helped a troubled young man in this case. At least that's what 100% of my gut is telling me.

8. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

It isn't illegal to call for violent overthrow of the US government?

I think we need to get serious about mosques that breed the new wave of terrorists.

9. Kafir-kun

I'm not really well read on the subject but as I understand it you can be prosecuted for inciting violence but it has to be very explicitly a call to violence and has to have specifics.

So for instance, I believe you can get away with saying something like "Jews deserve to be beaten" because you're not threatening to do it yourself or actually telling others to do it, you're simply saying that if it were to happen you would condone it. So really you can say a lot of vile, incendiary things and not be prosecuted.

10. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

No.

11. Like A Bas

Like A Bas Brown Belt

You have to make plans in order to be prosecuted, basically. For instance, the sidewalk preachers who tell passersby that "We're going to kill you whiteys," rather than "We're going to shoot you whiteys on Thursday" are protected. No lawyer, but imminent lawless action is a standard. So if they talk around it enough, they can get away with saying some hellacious antigovernment shit. And the few radicals operating out of American mosques are generally very careful about what they say specifically. We are serious about them, and they are under surveillance, or so the birdies say.

12. guassian

guassian Blue Belt

Those targeted don't know how to say "no" to committing crimes?

13. Kafir-kun

It gets hard when you're unemployed and offered $250,000

14. Like A Bas

Like A Bas Brown Belt

Correct. Key word is targeting. Targeting potential terrorists with money, pussy, drugs, dogma, cool weapons, meetings with bigger players, etc., often leads to many more arrests, like running a street slinger up through an entire cartel. However, mistakes are made and this one feels like it may have been a mistake. Not saying this guy got out of his basement much, but it appears he was encouraged. It's a dirty war, very similar to the very dirty drug war. The law enforcement tactics often make reasonable people ill when they hear about them.

15. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Gold Belt

The FBI has bred more terrorists than American mosques. That's the entire point of this thread.

16. guassian

guassian Blue Belt

I doubt that. Those few are predisposed to crimes anyway. Most people would report some one trying to induce them to plant bombs ... which is what they should've done.

17. Thunderflash500

Thunderflash500 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Not surprising. Law enforcement will lobby for stricter punishments and make more crimes up to screw over average Americans all the time. Job security and pay raises. Like they care at all about some easy to manipulate half retarded muslims.

18. Like A Bas

Like A Bas Brown Belt

Is it really job security, or more that they are true believers in the system, and the tactics?

19. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

Now that we are in the business of radicalizing, i think we should take it a step further.

FBI should recruit people into Islam, bring them to FBI run mosques, and radicalize them there. Much more efficient.

20. Thunderflash500

Thunderflash500 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Many are probably pretty retarded and believe in what they do. And some people probably are just on for the ride and don't feel they can change it and just want a raise.