LOL Holly's Fight getting Bumped

interim welterweight title fight? Are you insane?
robbie declined to fight, so if he is not willing to defend, not much you can do

this also doesn't argue why it couldn't have been a lw interim.... or just sign both guys to 5 rounds and drop the rules/format bs

Holly did 1.2mill ppv buys 193
Conor did 900k ppv buys 194

huh?
Serious question: where did you get the 900k PPV buys for UFC 194 from?

Dave Meltzer, the only reliable source for PPV's I know of for PPV estimation, estimated UFC 194 at 1.1-1.2 mil and estimated UFC 193 at 1.05 mil.

Anybody that thinks this is a slap to HH needs to ask her how happy she is that she will earn PPV points due to Conor being on the card/
Love him, like him or hate him, he will add over a million to Holly's purse easily

Conor is the main event not because of title or non-title factors. He's the main event because he's the main reason you're watching. He's what you've paid to watch. No one is paying to see Holly Holm. She's a bonus that comes free with your purchase of Conor.

Title fights weren't always the main events on the cards back during the early TUF days.

The bigger names lead the card regardless if it was for a title or not.

The way it should be. I'm a fan of MM, but his drawing power lacks and his title fights should be a co main event at best.
On Fight Night, maybe

Holly v Tate was co main before RDA pulled.

Holly v Tate is still co main event after RDA pulled.

TS do you know what bumped means? Or nah?

Bumped from co-main... to co-main. At least the train ticket was cheap.

Anybody that thinks this is a slap to HH needs to ask her how happy she is that she will earn PPV points due to Conor being on the card/
Love him, like him or hate him, he will add over a million to Holly's purse easily
Exactly.

Well. If he wasnt the champ at all, thats one thing, but hes still the fw champ, hes still the reason tickets were a ridiculous price, and most of that arena is gonna be green, so it only makes sense they kept him as the final fight.

Holly did 1.2mill ppv buys 193
Conor did 900k ppv buys 194

huh?
Ronda* did 1.1mil ppv buys at 193
McGregor did 1.2mil ppv buys at 194

You're lying straight out your ass.

Not making McG the main event is a retarded business decision

Those numbers are wrong anyway!
I agree, it's just moot because even if I accept his wrong numbers HOLLY has never pulled 1.2, Ronda did. Even using his wrong numbers his entire point is a flat out lie.

I agree, it's just moot because even if I accept his wrong numbers HOLLY has never pulled 1.2, Ronda did. Even using his wrong numbers his entire point is a flat out lie.

Remember when Carwin drew 1.1 million against whatshisname?

Look, we all love Holly to death for what she accomplished at 193, but lets be real, Ronda was 99% why it was 1.2m. Maybe JJ did 10k?

Can Holly carry a card? i have 100% confidence she'll beat a bitch down, but I'm also confident that she'll draw as much as Mighty Mouse, just like JJ would as well, no one cares for tiny guys and women really. TJ or Cruz at BW? no one cares, no one even cared about Aldo and his non personality ass. It took an entire year of endless promotion and the god given talent of Conor's gift of gab to make ppl care about tiny dudes. Just like how Ronda beat down the doors of UFC and made WMMA a thing and not a novelty.

Back