lol did everyone forget about frankie?

yeah i know he had surgery but the surgery he had he would be able to fight at UFC 200,frankie said this himself ,funny how you didn't do your homework tisk tisk

You, as a MMA fan, do know that Frankie had back surgery and could not take the Conor fight, right??

no one ever spoke about frankie stepping in for this fight............i guess reading comprehension is something you lack sir?i clearly stated for UFC 200 as CONNOR WAS booked for UFC 200 already

If Aldo beat McG and Frankie was waiting to fight Aldo, they wouldn't fight for a year to a year and a half...
Because McG is so active, it looks bad on Frankie but if you look at it as though he was waiting for any other champ, he won't be waiting as long as he could be.

Conor wasn't planning on making 145. Why finally fight him non title?

no one ever spoke about frankie stepping in for this fight............i guess reading comprehension is something you lack sir?i clearly stated for UFC 200 as CONNOR WAS booked for UFC 200 already

I stand corrected. Just got heated about the 100 posts of people saying frankie was ducking.

Quite honestly, It will take a lot for Frankie to be ready even for UFC 200, tbh.

Back