LOL, Dana is not crazy about serious PED testing

Cue the "Dana White is hiding something" crowd even though there are few if any sports organizations that are actively pursuing more stringent testing.

You think Roger Goddell or David Stern are pressuring for more stringent drug testing? PPfftt..

well thats a terrible argument since both stern and goodell have covered up cheating scandals

That makes sense. If someone fails one of these 3rd party tests but passes the official test that makes the whole system look bad.

Which is exactly why it should happen, and that's it's not stupid. Dana White knows exactly what's going on. What's stupid is listening to Dana. He's a promoter, FFS. It's like a Republican voter hanging onto every word out of Obama's mouth. Doesn't make sense. No MMA fans should be listening to him on a matter like this.

dana white has everything figured out...
whatever he says is right

Dana is for peds. He's just against people getting caught... If he wanted a clean sport, his whole organization would use vada and everyone would take a yearly lie detector test. End of story.

Which is exactly why it should happen, and that's it's not stupid. Dana White knows exactly what's going on. What's stupid is listening to Dana. He's a promoter, FFS. It's like a Republican voter hanging onto every word out of Obama's mouth. Doesn't make sense. No MMA fans should be listening to him on a matter like this.

No, him wanting fighters to take unofficial 3rd party tests is idiotic. There is no upside for his business. If the athletic commissions wanted to implement this kind of testing and he was fighting against it then there would be legitimate cause for concern. Right now people are just getting upset because they don't like Dana.

No, him wanting fighters to take unofficial 3rd party tests is idiotic. There is no upside for his business. If the athletic commissions wanted to implement this kind of testing and he was fighting against it then there would be legitimate cause for concern. Right now people are just getting upset because they don't like Dana.

No. Some people are upset because many people are cheating. There is a generation of idiots that think peds in combat sports is ok. I'm also surprised at how little people know about them and the testing.

he still passed Olympics drug tests, also prof of Jamaican Anti doping agency being shady?

Few jamaican sprinters got DQ before Moscow...

I bet USADA is corrupt too ,not even talking about China Antidpoing agency...

http://m.si.com/3283577/an-inside-look-at-jamaican-tracks-drug-testing-woes/

Account of Renee Anne Shirley whistleblower from the inside.

The Jamaicans have been threatened by WADA with expulsion from the games in Rio if they don't shape up, I can't say the same for china.

I don't believe USADA are corrupt, they denied bribes from Lance Armstrong.

No. Some people are upset because many people are cheating. There is a generation of idiots that think peds in combat sports is ok. I'm also surprised at how little people know about them and the testing.

Dana not wanting to muddy the waters with unofficial tests is not the same thing as him not wanting a more strict testing regiment.

Dana not wanting to muddy the waters with unofficial tests is not the same thing as him not wanting a more strict testing regiment.

There's nothing wrong with the "unofficial testing".

If by "muddy the waters" you mean "clean up the sport" then I'd be with you.

Do you really expect Dana to say "I'm a greedy pig and having fighters on roids makes them fight better and add to the spectacle, I don't care if its fair as long as I get more money".

No, if that was what was really going through his head he would come up with some BS spin and PR reason not to test.

The usada has been involved in many scandals in boxing alone..

I am aware there was confusion with a positive test for Erik Morales from Clenbuterol amidst reports that the area he had come from was infested by tainted meat; he was allowed to fight but also banned for two years after.

What other scandals have USADA been involved in.

I am aware there was confusion with a positive test for Erik Morales from Clenbuterol amidst reports that the area he had come from was infested by tainted meat; he was allowed to fight but also banned for two years after.

Floyd Mayweather testing positive apparently and them not reporting it. (Prett funny considering what he was saying about Pacman) when this went to court Pacmans lawyers requested all his tests from fights and Mayweathers quickly settled out of court for cash..

Find thomas Hausers 2 part article on it or Gabriel Montoyas.. Both go into great detail about peds and cover ups from athletic commisions to testimg organizations. I'm too lazy to look it up

Exactly my point. He's speaking for the benefit of his business. His business takes a HUGE hit if the winner tests positive. What he wants is irrelevant to this situation. As he always points out, the government does this and that, not the UFC. He'll bitch about officiating and judging, but here he'll pretend he has complete confidence in the government's ability to test athletes. Makes a lot sense.

Carl Lewis?

Let me guess TS. You were a crummy athlete of no reputation. So now you are determined to EXPOSE THE CHEATERS! AMIRITE? All these pros making money must the villains of all history. Worse than the most evil mass murderers of all time. THEY MUST BE EXPOSED! That why you can feel good and righteous.

Back