lol Cormier schooled Rogan hard

Imagine sharp point of an elbow landing on a grounded fighter’s eye. One elbow to the eye can completely make you blind for the rest of your life.Please Joe shut up about it please. I want to see you get elbow'd by Jon Jones and then make an opinion.

So can a regular elbow to the eye

A punch to the eye

A kick to the eye

A slam...landing on the eye.

But no dude, a 12 to 6 is just to brutal for a sport where you can do a 540 and land the heel of your foot to someone's temple.

If you think DC is still that fixated on Jones after winning the HW belt and becoming Champ Champ you are a Bones fanboy of the highest magnitude.

DC took losing to Jones harder then i have ever seen a fighter handle a loss. You are lying to yourself if you don't think DC is still very fixated on Jones. It will be by far his biggest disappointment of his career to him. He would trade both his belts in, in a second for a win over Jones

Imagine sharp point of an elbow landing on a grounded fighter’s eye. One elbow to the eye can completely make you blind for the rest of your life.Please Joe shut up about it please. I want to see you get elbow'd by Jon Jones and then make an opinion.
Rogan was a TKD fighter. I'm sure he's been hit with worse.

If you think DC is still that fixated on Jones after winning the HW belt and becoming Champ Champ you are a Bones fanboy of the highest magnitude.

Wrong, but you are clearly dangling from DCs nuts.

They aren't any worse than other angles - shouldnt be illegal. I've never been hit by one though... lol

DC lowkey hating on everything "Jon Jones"

Back