lol Cormier schooled Rogan hard

Ummm, Joe himself has said multiple times that he is not a fighter and never could have been one as he doesn't handle being punched in the head well

not sure where this meme that Rogan thinks hes an elite fighter came from.

He is a black belt under a legit master in BJJ, and a TKD national champion. He wouldn't beat UFC fighters but he would kick the absolute everloving shit out of nearly every single sherdogger

He absolutely thinks he's an elite fighter. It's Rogain's delusional fantasy which he fuels by posting those stupid pad kicking videos which give his young pothead fans boners.

"When I was fighting" or "When I was a fighter" is one of his most common statements. I say GTFO delusional old man:
giphy.gif

He absolutely thinks he's an elite fighter. It's Rogain's delusional fantasy which he fuels by posting those stupid pad kicking videos which give his young pothead fans boners.

"When I was fighting" or "When I was a fighter" is one of his most common statements. I say GTFO delusional old man:
giphy.gif

But...........he was a fighter. He was a TKD national champion. Its limited fighting(no punches to the head) but its still fighting, the same way we consider a boxing match a fight.

He posts the kicking videos because literally everyone, including real active fighters, constantly bring them up and ask him to show them.

Find me one example of Joe implying he would win a fight with any top 500 ranked fighter in any weight class, and I'll paypal you $1000.

Surprised Rogan didn’t start talking about DMT, rat population density studies or Jon Jones opening the beginning of the fight with Shogun with a flying knee

At the end of the day, Rogan has never had a fight.

But...........he was a fighter. He was a TKD national champion. Its limited fighting(no punches to the head) but its still fighting, the same way we consider a boxing match a fight.

He posts the kicking videos because literally everyone, including real active fighters, constantly bring them up and ask him to show them.

TKD national champ especially in his era was meaningless. Any chump could accomplish it since it has zero competition, it doesn't make him a fighter and he never was. It's not even remotely close to a boxing match you schmuck. Boxing is the most dangerous combat sport in the world. Joe did padded kick-fighting against scrubs in the 80s. I can link you a reddit thread that goes deeper into it.

Find me one example of Joe implying he would win a fight with any top 500 ranked fighter in any weight class, and I'll paypal you $1000.

CM Punk.

Now, don't mind the 1000 bucks. I assume any Rogan fanboy still lives in his parents' basement and could never afford this amount of money.

TKD national champ especially in his era was meaningless. Any chump could accomplish it since it has zero competition, it doesn't make him a fighter and he never was. It's not even remotely close to a boxing match you schmuck. Boxing is the most dangerous combat sport in the world. Joe did padded kick-fighting against scrubs in the 80s. I can link you a reddit thread that goes deeper into it.

CM Punk.

Now, don't mind the 1000 bucks. I assume any Rogan fanboy still lives in his parents' basement and could never afford this amount of money.
CM Punk is not top 500 and is literal shit. I would bet my life savings on myself against CM Punk and I could fight at FW

CM Punk is not top 500 and is literal shit. I would bet my life savings on myself against CM Punk and I could fight at FW

You clearly are proving what Rogan's fanboys are like. But why don't you confirm and tell everyone you think Rogan can beat pro MMA fighters outside the top 500. Go ahead.

You clearly are proving what Rogan's fanboys are like. But why don't you confirm and tell everyone you think Rogan can beat pro MMA fighters outside the top 500. Go ahead.
No one said that. Joe is almost 50 years old!

lol classic sherdog. You dont agree with someone, so that immediately makes them a "fanboy" or "nuthugger"

You're fat, arent you?

I'm not a big fan of Rogan's commentary but I very rarely hear him refer to his fighting days, especially in the context of talking about actual fights. He says a lot of nonsense but I've never gotten the impression that he think's he could be a pro MMA fighter.

did anyone else think this thread was going to be about Cormier teaching Rogan to figure out what's 10% of something?

Rogan isn’t making much sense tonight anywhere

lol classic sherdog. You dont agree with someone, so that immediately makes them a "fanboy" or "nuthugger"

You're fat, arent you?

Don't give yourself so much credit, you're far lower than a standard fanboy or nuthugger.

You clearly implied Rogan can beat pro fighters outside the top 500, now you're back peddling. You're one of the worst posters in sherdog history.

Don't give yourself so much credit, you're far lower than a standard fanboy or nuthugger.

You clearly implied Rogan can beat pro fighters outside the top 500, now you're back peddling. You're one of the worst posters in sherdog history.
sure thing fatboy. learn to read

I thought he schooled him too. Later when Hogan continued to ask him, DC could not really point out why he thinks they should be illegal.

Hogan mentioned most fighters want them.

then they should ban headkicks as well. Bisping got blinded in one eye after TRT Vitor kicked it out of his socket.

this rule is just retarded and should be long gone. They had soccer kicks and knees to the head on the ground in Pride and nobody gave a fuck.
I highly doubt a 12-6 elbow is more dangerous then getting soccer kicked in the face
I disagree with respect

Ummm, Joe himself has said multiple times that he is not a fighter and never could have been one as he doesn't handle being punched in the head well

not sure where this meme that Rogan thinks hes an elite fighter came from.

He is a black belt under a legit master in BJJ, and a TKD national champion. He wouldn't beat UFC fighters but he would kick the absolute everloving shit out of nearly every single sherdogger

Great. Just what we needed, another Rogan coc sucker.
<DisgustingHHH>

Great. Just what we needed, another Rogan coc sucker.
<DisgustingHHH>

You're fat, arent you?

lol you fucking idiots are all EXACTLY THE SAME. Can't come up with your own insult to save your whore mothers life

Rogan said "what is the rule for elbows 12 to 6 on the ground"

Cormier said "yea, they are legal"

Rogan "why they dont just allow it, makes no sense"

Cormier "have you ever been hit with one?" xDDDDDDDDDD

Best part was when Rogan was trying to figure out 10% of 135.......

"Well, 10% of 100 is 10 so it's a little more than that"

Brilliant

Commentators get confused every time when talking about a foul or someone gets KO’d by a foul...is normal.

"Stand up comedy is the closest thing to a UFC fight" - Joe "I could have fought in the UFC" Rogan
To be fair, Rogan would kick the shit out of you and most everybody else on this entire forum minus pro fighters. Rogan isn't fighting org worthy, but he's more dangerous than 99% of the men walking the planet today. So shut the fuck up and have some respect.

Back