lol Cormier schooled Rogan hard

actually rogan asked why 12-6 should be banned and DC said that he didn't know. he couldn't explain it. if anything DC showed to be a bit retarded

Not really? If you are taking the stance that something illegal should become legal than the burden of proof for change should be coming from the person who wants the change imo.

Eye-pokes and grabbing the towel should be illegal too, Dc.... :rolleyes:

I don't know why they even have these pussy rules. Give them knives. Throw some wolves in there as well. Let's see who's a real man.

was Rogan commentating before? because i hear Jon Anik and Cormier.

Imagine sharp point of an elbow landing on a grounded fighter’s eye. One elbow to the eye can completely make you blind for the rest of your life.Please Joe shut up about it please. I want to see you get elbow'd by Jon Jones and then make an opinion.

Elbowing the eye with the point of the elbow isnt illegal. It's an arbitrary 12-6 motion that's illegal. The sport isn't safe. We all get that. But the rule itself has no justification.

No matter the angle, downward elbows are pretty dangerous where you're only landing with the point of it. I've never been a fan of them. It's like a pickaxe and can cause serious damage.

LOOK into why 12-6 elbows were made illegal and if you agree with the why, you're a fucking joke.

Not really? If you are taking the stance that something illegal should become legal than the burden of proof for change should be coming from the person who wants the change imo.
but he couldn't explain why they should continue to be banned. DC said, have you taken one of those? and rogan said, yeah but aren't all elbows vicious (or something). and rogan at some point asked him why they should be banned and DC couldn't say why, like wtf. it was just a question and him as a fighter couldn't provide a single argument? awkward, to say the least

Rogan "Me and Stephen Hawking are on the same level intellectually because I hosted Fear Factor."

Imagine sharp point of an elbow landing on a grounded fighter’s eye. One elbow to the eye can completely make you blind for the rest of your life.Please Joe shut up about it please. I want to see you get elbow'd by Jon Jones and then make an opinion.
yeah he always repeats that story about ice breaking but most others have said it's not true and it was based on potential damage to an eye or brainstem

"and here's why 12 to 6 elbows are illegal, Joe."

PT0417_FEATURE_rough%20childhood_02_v2.jpg

tumblr_mzhpfo0rpx1qaa8d1o2_250.gif

Soldier of God says "Legal all day long, bitches"

you guys are looking at opinions of a guy who has smoked his brain out, and a guy who has had his brain put out by the goat

the commentary has been awful so far tonight

We all know why DC is against the 12 to 6 elbow and if you don’t I will fill you in.

Jon Jones was DQ’d because he used them so DC is going to say they should be illegal because it discredits Jones.

We all know why DC is against the 12 to 6 elbow and if you don’t I will fill you in.

Jon Jones was DQ’d because he used them so DC is going to say they should be illegal because it discredits Jones.

If you think DC is still that fixated on Jones after winning the HW belt and becoming Champ Champ you are a Bones fanboy of the highest magnitude.

Joe “everybody should try DMT and 12-6 Elbows are only banned because of karate shows on ESPN after midnight because they elbowed blocks of ice” Rogan
god damn i love these nicknames

Joe " have you ever considered taking stem cells?" Rogan

Act like heel to the eye cant make you blind. Its a fight game. its dangerous. Also, a misfortunate eye poke can blind you too :), its miracle that hasn't yet happened.

Back