Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rogan said "what is the rule for elbows 12 to 6 on the ground"

Cormier said "yea, they are legal"

Rogan "why they dont just allow it, makes no sense"

Cormier "have you ever been hit with one?" xDDDDDDDDDD

"Stand up comedy is the closest thing to a UFC fight" - Joe "I could have fought in the UFC" Rogan

And then cormier says he doesnt know why they should be illegal.

Imagine sharp point of an elbow landing on a grounded fighter’s eye. One elbow to the eye can completely make you blind for the rest of your life.Please Joe shut up about it please. I want to see you get elbow'd by Jon Jones and then make an opinion.

Rogan has smoked himself retarded.

Rogan “No. Hey look at the fight!”

Does anyone else think he wouldnt have brought it up if Cruz was there?
Joe can be a real baby sometimes. "Oh really? Youre the first elite fighter that Ive heard that thinks its a good rule"
subtext: youre wrong and Im right

Does anyone else think he wouldnt have brought it up if Cruz was there?
Joe can be a real baby sometimes. "Oh really? Youre the first elite fighter that Ive heard that thinks its a good rule"
subtext: youre wrong and Im right
I think you weridos look too deep into this shit

actually rogan asked why 12-6 should be banned and DC said that he didn't know. he couldn't explain it. if anything DC showed to be a bit retarded

Not really. As others said, DC literally had no explanation as to why it should be illegal.

Joe “everybody should try DMT and 12-6 Elbows are only banned because of karate shows on ESPN after midnight because they elbowed blocks of ice” Rogan

"Stand up comedy is the closest thing to a UFC fight" - Joe "I could have fought in the UFC" Rogan
Ummm, Joe himself has said multiple times that he is not a fighter and never could have been one as he doesn't handle being punched in the head well

not sure where this meme that Rogan thinks hes an elite fighter came from.

He is a black belt under a legit master in BJJ, and a TKD national champion. He wouldn't beat UFC fighters but he would kick the absolute everloving shit out of nearly every single sherdogger

Imagine sharp point of an elbow landing on a grounded fighter’s eye. One elbow to the eye can completely make you blind for the rest of your life.Please Joe shut up about it please. I want to see you get elbow'd by Jon Jones and then make an opinion.
then they should ban headkicks as well. Bisping got blinded in one eye after TRT Vitor kicked it out of his socket.

this rule is just retarded and should be long gone. They had soccer kicks and knees to the head on the ground in Pride and nobody gave a fuck.
I highly doubt a 12-6 elbow is more dangerous then getting soccer kicked in the face

Looks like
6h1gsl_jpg_medium_medium_medium.gif

Back