LOL @ Corey Anderson buying into his own hype...

Fluke lost and extremely early stoppage.

Remember this FLUKE LOSS? LMA0!!!

CzypcKl.gif

Sweet plat account. How much you pay per month for friends?

I was actually given Plat membership as a gift... let me guess that hurts your feelings too?

So far your only contributions to this thread are how my font and Plat account both offend you... Do people normally walk on eggshells around you?

<{chips}>

I was actually given Plat membership as a gift... let me guess that hurts your feelings too?

So far your only contributions to this thread are how my font and Plat account both offend you... Do people normally walk on eggshells around you?

<{chips}>
Please, carry on. Bless us with more shtick.

I started watching Corey after his performance against Texeira. He showed some crisp boxing in that fight. But after the disrespect he's shown lately and the lack of glove touch, I can't be disappointed in the outcome.

Fight proved walker would beat Anderson 99 out of 100 times.

Slow and stiff Jan knocked Cory silly

You have to think positive to contend in MMA. Anderson is a top ten light heavyweight.

Not sure why so many of you guys are such twats.

Guys like Anderson remind us of how great GOAT Jones really is.

Over 10 years of fighting the best, NEVER been finished.
Jones sucks dude

He lost his last two and he's gonna get rekd in the rematch

I heard Joe and Rashad on JRE the other day hyping him up to be the next title challenger and I was like are you serious?

Corey is a good fighter and styles make fights. A good striker with power and above average tdd will always be problems for him.

this was a pretty easy main event to pick, i was shocked when jan was the underdog based on their recent opponents

guy just KO'd rockhold and decisioned jacare, and corey is coming off TKOing absolutely nobody

Jan beat two MWs, one of them with a shot chin. Corey had a streak of 3 proper LHWs, including Latifi and Glover. I wouldn't say Jan being the underdog doesn't make sense at all.

Back