lol borth Boetsch and Palhares broke there feet against Lombard

Boestch won that fight. Broken foot and all, makes it even more impressive to be honest.
It was awesome betting some decent coin and seeing the right man walk away with the W.
Great to see that hype train derailed.

And nobody ever really cared to acknowledge that Lombard was injured before the fight began, and is very easy to argue for his case that he won.

I'd take a guy that has takedowns, rocked the guy at least once (2nd round I believe,) and yes, was at least more aggressive in most of the fight, than a guy who backed up most of the fight and landed 40 leg kicks (if you call them that, more like taps to the knee,) and 5 punches.

Lombard didn't do much but to call that a decision for Boestch is the definition of a robbery.

And obviously he did some damage if Lombard was injured haha

Definition of robbery?? Idk about that haha there have been so many robberies that were clear as day robberies not boring "fights" that neither did much of anything

Try using better English, and go watch the fight again.

If you think Bisping beat Sonnen, you're off your rocker. I'm not even going to quote the stats, since that means nothing to you.

Bisping did better than a lot of people expected. I picked Bisping to win. Bisping didn't win. I'm not crying about it.
english is not my first language so quit hating on that after the fight even sonnen believed that bisping probably won and to most that actually follow mma and watched the fight he was right.

Boestch won that fight. Broken foot and all, makes it even more impressive to be honest.
It was awesome betting some decent coin and seeing the right man walk away with the W.
Great to see that hype train derailed.

fighting let alone walking with a fractured sternum is much more impressive again Tim lost lmao was a robbery.

Failed point?

Lombard landed more strikes in a fight that primarily fought on the feet. That's called "winning". If buddy boy up there wants to make excuses and cry "robbery", that's on him.

But stay on that high horse, pal.

I think you meant Boetsch and not Lombard there.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that juggernaut986 is the biggest Lombard nuthugger on Sherdog. It seems that it's the trend to be hated on if you think Boetsch won lately, obviously we aren't the only people considering 3 judges thought the same and Fightmetric stats back it up.

According to the FightMetric stats from the bout, he out-landed Lombard in significant strikes 54-26 for the fight, with a 19-9, 16-10, and 19-7 advantage in the three respective rounds.

1) Judges don't solely use stats to determine the victor. No, they don't.

2) Judges fuck up.

I'm not saying Tim lost... I'm saying you're not good at debating MMA.

2) Judges fuck up.

Well at least I'm trying to back it up, juggernaut986 is just a mindless nuthugger who won't reason. Better to have solid stats even though many people, including yourself, will choose to ignore them anyway.

so what? 3 judges gave bradley the win against manny still doesn't change the fact that pacman won....but on paper lost.
Fightmetric has been proven to be useless many times I still don't know why people use it as an example..

2) Judges fuck up.

Judges do fuck up, and stats don't tell the whole story. But it's not a fuck up for the judges to score a fight for the guy who landed double the strikes in a fight that was primarily contested on the feet.

Judges do fuck up, and stats don't tell the whole story. But it's not a fuck up for the judges to score a fight for the guy who landed double the strikes in a fight that was primarily contested on the feet.

here is the stats bro make up your mind Tim landed nothing significant with those leg taps and ran away the whole time lombard won all exchanges on the feet while little lombard got takedowns and stuffed all of tims takedown attempts also knocked tim down with a liverkick and gnp plus a slam. If Lombard really lost id let it go but the judges were a joke that night same thing I say when people say bradley won against manny its bs.

Well at least I'm trying to back it up, juggernaut986 is just a mindless nuthugger who won't reason. Better to have solid stats even though many people, including yourself, will choose to ignore them anyway.

I'm not ignoring the stat. I said it isn't the sole variable. Because it's not. No. It's not. And it's not because this isn't basketball. You don't simply say one guy scored 87 strikes to his opponent's 85 and declare the guy with 87 to be the winner.

Stats are just one variable that is examined. That's all I'm saying.

Funny how I chose Sherdog which has been proven to be where all the Lombard haters are luckily that will change soon as most of the hate is just people being biased against a fighter from a different org but UFC and not judging a fighter on their talent and potential. Big things to come in 2013

A friend told me Lombard's groin bone was broken in both his UFC fights.

WAR GROIN!

here is the stats bro make up your mind Tim landed nothing significant with those leg taps and ran away the whole time lombard won all exchanges on the feet while little lombard got takedowns and stuffed all of tims takedown attempts also knocked tim down with a liverkick and gnp plus a slam. If Lombard really lost id let it go but the judges were a joke that night same thing I say when people say bradley won against manny its bs.

fightmetric

so what? 3 judges gave bradley the win against manny still doesn't change the fact that pacman won....but on paper lost.
Fightmetric has been proven to be useless many times I still don't know why people use it as an example..

Ahhhh ok, we'll just listen to your oh-so-great opinion on fights instead of looking at stats.

Stats might not be good all of the time, but in a fight where one or two major things happens all fight, they become quite useful.

Tim outstruck him all night because Lombard just stood there, he had one takedown and a nice body kick but a combined 20 seconds doesn't win you a fight.

Back