lol borth Boetsch and Palhares broke there feet against Lombard

How do you guys know he fought with a broken sternum? Because he said so??

How do you guys know he fought with a broken sternum? Because he said so??

Hector sent in the MRI results to the UFC so the they would know I guess. Plus that fight was uncharacteristic of him even though like nearly everyone else think Lombard won, in an interview hector recounts when he knocked tim down with a liver kick going in for the kill with a gnp and no matter what just couldn't do it and struggled to breath thinking to himself what is going on. After the fight he was seriously considering retirement thinking he had heart problems So he had an MRI done.

Last edited:
Hector sent in the MRI results to the UFC so the they would know I guess.

Dang if true that is a ridiculous amount of heart to fight, I'd imagine that would be pretty painful. Just haven't seen anything official is all, so I was wonderin.

this was the first UFC event i have ever attended, i didnt expect lombard to up the agression so early but im pretty sure i know the exact kick where the foot was broken it was a loud slap thats for sure

Nobody ever really cared to acknowledge Boetsch broke it early in round 1, and still won the fight.

And nobody ever really cared to acknowledge that Lombard was injured before the fight began, and is very easy to argue for his case that he won.

I'd take a guy that has takedowns, rocked the guy at least once (2nd round I believe,) and yes, was at least more aggressive in most of the fight, than a guy who backed up most of the fight and landed 40 leg kicks (if you call them that, more like taps to the knee,) and 5 punches.

Lombard didn't do much but to call that a decision for Boestch is the definition of a robbery.

And obviously he did some damage if Lombard was injured haha

he didn't win that fight. it's what we call "shitty judging". unless you are blind then I understand.

Boetsch landed 54 significant strikes to Lombard's 26.

You're still pretending Lombard won?

Doesn't matter who won. Point still stands: Shittiest fight in UFC history.

Not the shittest but definitely bad. i.e. the pound-for-pound best's fight with Maia could easily be arguably for worst fight in UFC history.

Boetsch landed 54 significant strikes to Lombard's 26.

You're still pretending Lombard won?

Why are 50 taps to the legs considered "significant"???

WTF?

Show me any second of that fight where Boestch was HURTING him like Lombard did at least twice by dropping him with a punch as well as a liver kick

My hats off to Lombard and I won't call him a can crusher ever again, really look forward to his next fight, but seriously though, the butthurt on this thread is unbelievable, Boetsch won, get over it.

also, it's quite surprising how Palhares doesn't even looked that bruised up despite how badly Lombard pummeled him.

My hats off to Lombard and I won't call him a can crusher ever again, really look forward to his next fight, but seriously though, the butthurt on this thread is unbelievable, Boetsch won, get over it.

also, it's quite surprising how Palhares doesn't even looked that bruised up despite how badly Lombard pummeled him.

lol I'm sorry but you would have to be crazy to give that fight to Boetsch running away 0 significant strikes all takedowns stuffed lombard got take downs gnp a knockdown moved forward and a slam cmon?

Why are 50 taps to the legs considered "significant"???

WTF?

Show me any second of that fight where Boestch was HURTING him like Lombard did at least twice by dropping him with a punch as well as a liver kick

Aww, boo fucking hoo.

Lombard lost. Deal with it. Crying isn't going to change the fact that your Adonis man beast lost to a chubby guy who rides lawnmowers for fun.

The first time Lombard fought decent competition in his entire career, he choked. He stood around and let Boetsch take a victory by volume. Don't be mad at me, be mad at your muscle bound midget fantasy.

Aww, boo fucking hoo.

Lombard lost. Deal with it. Crying isn't going to change the fact that your Adonis man beast lost to a chubby guy who rides lawnmowers for fun.

The first time Lombard fought decent competition in his entire career, he choked. He stood around and let Boetsch take a victory by volume. Don't be mad at me, be mad at your muscle bound midget fantasy.
we are talking about a fight here lombard was robbed on his debut same as bisping was robbed against sonnen

Aww, boo fucking hoo.

I like it when people point out the futility of using the 'significant strike' stat as the key variable to be examined, the other person usually tries to pull attention away from their failed point by posting stuff like, "Booo hooo." and then down talking the other person's character for like one of the fighters in question. Jesus.

[sigh]

we are talking about a fight here lombard was robbed on his debut same as bisping was robbed against sonnen

Wat?

Bisping did not win that fight. He was outstruck and taken down in every round. Sonnen mounted him in the third.

But hey. I've come to the conclusion that you have no idea what you're watching when you watch a fight.

I like it when people point out the futility of using the 'significant strike' stat as the key variable to be examined, the other person usually tries to pull attention away from their failed point by posting stuff like, "Booo hooo." and then down talking the other person's character for like one of the fighters in question. Jesus.

[sigh]

Failed point?

Boetsch landed more strikes in a fight that primarily fought on the feet. That's called "winning". If buddy boy up there wants to make excuses and cry "robbery", that's on him.

But stay on that high horse, pal.

Last edited:
Wat?

Bisping did not win that fight. He was outstruck and taken down in every round. Sonnen mounted him in the third.

But hey. I've come to the conclusion that you have no idea what you're watching when you watch a fight.
wow ok that shows a lot about you lol go watch the fight again even sonnen thought bisping won

wow ok that shows a lot about you lol go watch the fight again

Try using better English, and go watch the fight again.

If you think Bisping beat Sonnen, you're off your rocker. I'm not even going to quote the stats, since that means nothing to you.

Bisping did better than a lot of people expected. I picked Bisping to win. Bisping didn't win. I'm not crying about it.

Back