lol at Vince McMahon wrestling during the 90s and early 2000s in his own org

I respect a top guy willing to get down and dirty in the trenches. Besides, when you enjoy something it's hard to walk away.

I often wonder how coaches could watch their athletes play a sport without wanting to get involved.

Last edited:
The Genetic Jackhammer wanted to be a wrestler when he was younger, but his dad didn't want him to be one.

I respect a top guy willing to get down and dirty in the trenches. Besides, when you enjoy something it's hard to walk away.

I always sometimes wonder how coaches could watch their athletes play a sport without wanting to get involved.
Recently at the age of 74 he did some stunt that Rob Gronkowski wasn't so sure of to prove to him it was safe. Dude is insane.

It has some redeeming qualities IMO.

I think that people ought to be able to defend the week and stand up for them and also defend themswlves akf family. To that end I view MMA as a contributor to the evolution of martial arts.

I also see a lesser value in competition itslef.

There are some pretty terrible aspects to MMA also but I overlook those in favor of the redeeming qualities that are there.
Damn dude. I kind of feel bad for you. My old man took me to a live wwf show when I was a kid and I was over the moon. He didnt even like it but he watched with me every monday and thursday night. Literally one of my favorite childhood memories. I haven't watched wrestling in over a decade and a half but I don't recall any negative memories associated with wrestling. I think you need to stop projecting. But to each their own!

Recently at the age of 74 he did some stunt that Rob Gronkowski wasn't so sure of to prove to him it was safe. Dude is insane.

Damn, lol. Not the sanest thing to do but gotta give him props!

Damn dude. I kind of feel bad for you. My old man took me to a live wwf show when I was a kid and I was over the moon. He didnt even like it but he watched with me every monday and thursday night. Literally one of my favorite childhood memories. I haven't watched wrestling in over a decade and a half but I don't recall any negative memories associated with wrestling. I think you need to stop projecting. But to each their own!
New account and talking about having a better like ratio, the dude is a super obvious troll. Ignore him.

Pretty crazy that an alleged billionaire on top of a wrestling empire put his body on the line like that. His son and daughter also did it. I remember Shane McMahon flying off a hell in a cell. I think that's pretty good leadership from these guys when they could have just sat in the back running the org. Obviously they all have a love for wrestling but it's funny to think that they went out there and took some bumps even when they didnt have too. I remember when vince took off his coat and he had a wife beater on and was jacked lol. Juiced to the gills.

c05de4046cd1f8b6c5a7c17df056bae2.gif

That second vid is when batista and cena both fell outta the ring during the 2005 royal rumble and hit the ground at the same time so there was no clear winner. It was an accident and Vince came out to try and save the show and actually blows both quads and has to sit in the ring. Just a hilarious failure all around.

Anyways don't watch anymore but 90s wrestling was the shit.

Prime Vinnie Mac kicks prime dana whites ass

Its not projection man. Look at the trash and drivel posted in this thread alone. This has poisoned your mind terribly. No kid should be exposed to this garbage.

i respect him even more. he doesnt have to do what he's doing, but he loves it so much that he puts himself in there and willing to take the abuse to be apart of it

Shane trying to get Vince to buy UFC and Pride caught on tape :
GBJ0lM7.gif

Its not projection man. Look at the trash and drivel posted in this thread alone. This has poisoned your mind terribly. No kid should be exposed to this garbage.

lol you seem insecure imo. But only you'd know the truth. Cheers

Back