lol at this KSI fight on DAZN

Tate and Cardi are both fucking idiots. Cardi has the longer reach in terms of influence, so ill just say i hate her more.
Y’all see the ghost of Kyiv?

gettingawaywithit.gif
he got away with it. damn it Samuyil!

Sam Hyde calling out Hassan Piker was the only highlight of the night

“Hassan Piker I’m coming to kill you, in Los Angeles at your house”

Interviewer: “…in the ring?”

“No, in real life”
Hope Hassanabi folds him.

No idea of this weird reference but seems like you consume more of far left than me to pull something that obscure.
You probably hoard classified top secret docs like........
Vaush is less obscure than Crowder.

You probably hoard top secret documents on a personal email server and then scrub it like ........................

After that you probably suck off your wife's bulls like Destiny.

No idea of this weird reference but seems like you consume more of far left than me to pull something that obscure.
You probably hoard classified top secret docs like........
BTW what did milquetoast Crowder have to do with Hasan vs Sam Hyde? Then you bring up orange cheeto Hitler Drumpf. And oh I don't know that person on the far left that's pushed by both Twitch and Youtube, you must have to frequent his content in order to have seen memes making fun of him durrrrr

@WklySportsMemes @Spitfire3000
I speak for 95% of the forum...we have no idea who any of the guys you guys are mentioning are.
Sam Hyde is an undefeated Irish boxer. He called out the rich communist Hasan Piker. Piker is ducking him and filing a restraining order against him, despite previously saying unchoice words against the police.

@WklySportsMemes @Spitfire3000
I speak for 95% of the forum...we have no idea who any of the guys you guys are mentioning are.
They are popular young Twitch & Social media political pundits. Some are far left some are alt right.
Piker gets under people's skin because he's actually pretty good at debating and handles himself well. I dont agree with half of what he says. But I do love how triggered he makes weirdos like @Spitfire3000 .

Back