lol at this KSI fight on DAZN

I'd love to see Andrew Tate get his fucking head smashed in

I don’t know who he is….
But, if you don’t like him, Queen, he’s probably a good fellow. Given your strong tendency to align yourself with disreputable bullshit of various sorts.

I am appalled that DAZN and Showtime have stooped this low and have done almost irreparable damage to the sport of boxing just because they want money. This was completely embarrassing.
I was surprised on how the arena looked to be crowded and (not sure if he announced the first one too), they even had Michael Buffer to take part of this joke.

I don’t know who he is….
But, if you don’t like him, Queen, he’s probably a good fellow. Given your strong tendency to align yourself with disreputable bullshit of various sorts.
You mean actively being an anti-feminist, basically being sexist

Here's Cardi's response

Cardi-B.jpg

Tate made his money by manipulating,controlling, and pimping out whores online to do cam sex shows. LMAO. I read that he allegedly was doing the dirty typing for some of the thots

It cracks me up that people look to such deplorable people as moral authorities & life coaches.

Just because somebody has the illusion of money and a following people act like they have all the answers to everything.

Its weird trying to portray yourself as some self made man's man oozing masculinity when your whole success was based off of leeching on to dumb women & sexually engaging & satisfying other men.

Also, Mike Rashid needs more mentions in these youtube celeb fights.

This is the girl who sang "Wet Assed Pussy" right? So Shields is right about her message, which she the proudly proclaims is meaningless to her.
Ehhh something like that. Close enough. She portrays just as much of a bad role model image as somebody like Tate. Maybe worse. I can agree with that.

Tate's a scumbag but ppl take dude way too seriously. Same ppl who are worried about kids listening to him are the same ones who want their kids to choose their gender like they know enough to have an opinion on any of this shit. Back in the 90's kids chose their cereal and that was about it. The good days imo.

This is the girl who sang "Wet Assed Pussy" right? So Shields is right about her message, which she the proudly proclaims is meaningless to her.
She also bragged about drugging men and robbing them while she worked as a stripper. She's a mom though with presumably two bastard kids, probably didn't fathers, #rolemodel.

Back