Lol at the JUST BLEED FANS

lol, Melendez showed a great technique to evade some punches from Diego

lol loser. get the fuck out of mma forums if you dont like that fight.

that was NOT sloppy either. I'm sorry you dont understand what youre watching or have to listen to rogan and goldberg for your info.

MMA Hipsters are the worst.

That fight was phenomenal -- two determined guys who would not quit no matter how badly they were hurt and who gave it their all every second of every minute of every round.

You ever realize how even highly skilled fighters get drawn into brawls at times, and get KOed/KO others? What does that tell you, genius?

It tells you that brawling can be a legitimate, and even superior, technique if done right. It's a technique, like any other. It's not pretty, but effective.

What a snob.

its not the best fight of all time, but it was pretty entertaining

^brawling can be pretty effective but I wouldnt even call what Diego does brawling, its just standing there throwing punches from your hips and getting brain damage,

This has to be a troll thread. If you didn't enjoy that fight you're a fucking asshole and you know it.

That was a great fight not only due to the pace but also to the scrambles on the ground. Still, I agree with TS that a slugfest like this (and Hendo vs. Shogun) is not what this sport is all about. Yes, it's exciting but fighting is about more than just throwing hands recklessly hoping to catch the opponent's chin before he catches yours.

Gus/Jones is still the FOTY for me (yes, I'm biased).

Technique out the window or not if you can't appreciate how much heart those two had and how much they both wanted the win, then you are douche

I like watching fighters who just bleed, but the only thing that impressed me about Diego was his chin and heart (translation for not having defence).

I loved the fight, but it was what it was - glorified Toughman. I love Toughman.

I AM AN ELITE MMA FAN I KNOW MORE THAN ALL OF YOU IF YOU LIKED THIS FIGHT YOU ARE A NOOB AND A PLEB AND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND FIGHTING I WANT EVERYBODY TO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM SUPERIOR WAAAHHHHH

Oh shut up.

Your blasphemy belies your ignorance.

That was a great fight not only due to the pace but also to the scrambles on the ground. Still, I agree with TS that a slugfest like this (and Hendo vs. Shogun) is not what this sport is all about. Yes, it's exciting but fighting is about more than just throwing hands recklessly hoping to catch the opponent's chin before he catches yours.

Gus/Jones is still the FOTY for me (yes, I'm biased).

IMO Hendo/Shogun wasnt even close to being sloppy as this fight. This was more in a range of KZ/Garcia sloppines still extremely entertaining

I wish that I knew how to enjoy fist fights the right way. If only I could be like ts.

Back