LOL at Rogan talking like Spencer had won.

That was a disgrace. Shameful. Not even in Brazil is it that blatant.

Wow, I was going for Pendred. He got his ass kicked. Karma will come back later tonight I am afraid with Conor getting knocked out.

Thought Spencer clearly won that fight.

He boxed Prendred the hell up.

Cathal had that crucifix armbar, but aside from that and moments in the third round, he got worked in that fight.

I'll have to re-watch it. Gut is saying robbery. But, I'll re-watch it before I start going for head shots.

I already knew shit like this was going to happen , its like fights in brazil they feed the theme fighters wins. if they can last to the final bell they get the decision. to the journeymen, you need the knock out to win... what a robbery

When they announced that there was a 30-27, I really thought it was impossible that Pendred had the decision.... You never know with these judges.

This was a horrible, horrible decision.

It's so corrupted it's not even funny

mmajunkie has it 30-27 for Spencer. All three sherdog judges have it 30-27 for Spencer. Most anyone who doesn't own a seeing eye dog had it for Spencer. Judges give it to Pendred. MMA judging at it's finest.

Even if I didn't watch the fight with commentary, no way there should have been a 30-27 for Pendred.

How do people realise that the judges aren't fucking Irish?

What the fuck how could you think Pendred won something wrong with you you dont win fights off one takedown in the second

LOL go back to bed, pendred had him down in the first and was controlling against the fence for LONG spells.

SHERDOG SCORES
Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Spencer (30-27 Spencer)
TJ De Santis scores the round 10-9 Spencer (30-27 Spencer)
Brian Knapp scores the round 10-9 Spencer (30-27 Spencer)
THE OFFICIAL RESULT
Cathal Pendred def. Sean Spencer via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) R3 5:00

Horrible commentary
Horrible decision

Rogan was ripping Carl hard. He basically said nothing whenever he landed a good shot.

Rd 2 and 3 really weren't special.

Back