LOL at Rogan talking like Spencer had won.

If you think Pendred won, you need to stop drinking, like, NOW.

I only watched the 3rd round, but thought Pendred probably won that round. Were the first 2 clearly Spencer i'm guessing based on Dana and Rogans comments?

spencer won that! but at the end of the fight i said to a mate that spencer will not get the decision because it's irish night. and i was right!
how can 3 judges get it wrong?

Spencer landed the cleaner, better strikes all fight long.
Shit decision

What the fuck how could you think Pendred won something wrong with you you dont win fights off one takedown in the second

Even the Irish fans think that was a robbery.

I figured I missed something in the first two rounds because I started watching in the 3rd and also thought Pendred won the 3rd round despite the commentary.

one of these goofball judges had it 30-27 for pendred. spencer rocked the crap out of him in that round, landed like 5 or 6 clean shots right to the dome. I thought spencer won the 2nd as well.

Lol. Ok...who the fuck honestly thought Pendred won that fight. What a joke.

Lol for u thinkin Pendred won, Helen Keller

I thought Pendred one and was like wtf don't speak so soon, not a robbery imo.

Watched it with no sound... looked like a good close fight to me. Was leaning toward Pendred.
Turned the sound on to hear only commentating on Spencer, and then calling it a robbery.

Fights without sound... changes everything.

I thought it was closer than Rogan was cheering on, but I don't know about THAT close.

I guess even if Siver KO's McGregor he will lose to the judges. Talk about a robbery.

You're right. People on Sherdog get swayed by Rogan so much it's embarrassing.

However, Cathal is probably the worst striker in the UFC. I have absolutely no idea how he manages to win fights.

Rogan was so fixated on how bad it was he was making it seem like Spencer was dominating. Cathal was throwing sloppy shit, but he was throwing.

Close fight. Round 1 was Spencers due to damage with Round 3 being Cathals for activity, round 2 was a toss up imo.

Definitely not a robbery, however the 30-27s were a bit odd.

The worst robbery I've ever seen. He did absolutely no damage to Spencer lolz.

Back