LOL at Reebok lashing out at Colby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colby has 0 personality so he steals his character from trump. Nobody would root for him if he didn't have the MAGA hat on, let's be real.

The irony here is that fighters like Colby need to develop a persona to get paid more. Colby wasn't like this when he came to the UFC. And Reebok, with its UFC apparel deal, is contributing to lower fighter pay.

Sure...there a sponsor of the UFC there brand is intertwined with the UFC ..having someone saying shit like that could affect the Rebok brand in these times of such unrest
As a black man I agree with what Colby said about the BLM movement. It's an BS organization. They can give 2 shits about black lives .

Take action legally?

But Rebook is going to say goodbye in 3 months lol and why an apologize if ufc fighters are getting almost no money from rebook

It really depends what's in their contact, but there is absolutely some legal mechanism that allows Reebok to penalize and deal with problem behavior that they feel damages their brand. How that's defined or executed is pretty open ended.

My guess would be that the contract heavily favors Reebok since this was the UFCs first major sports equipment deal.

It's entirely possible they could penalize the UFC directly it's also possible they could penalize Colby more than they have ever spent with him. It really depends what was signed.

This feels like a good time to point out that all the criticisms against BLM are virtually the same to the criticisms at the Civil Rights Movement and at MLK JR (uncivil and violent). Don’t be on the wrong side of history.

What a smug, logically fallacious and intellectually lazy shit of a post.

Anyways, I am starting to boycott companies that respond to the few thousand hyperventilating cunts on Twitter calling for censorship and public lynching of anyone on the wrong side of the Woke trash.

It is private companies' prerogatives to boycott / censor what they please but it is also our prerogative to tell them fuck you and stop buying.

Reebok would probably misspell his name as Kobe Covington on his Reebok gears

Perfect time for American Fighter to step in and sponsor Colby
m_5d3a107f1153baa8172b46c3.jpg
Holy crap, that's the ugliest tshirt I have ever see.

Well they should try it then before the 3 months are over lol and I bet you are not going to hear an apology from Colby
Dana hasn’t even gotten mad at him publicly. No one gives a sht and it’s prob encouraged.

Like what
I wouldnt say hes said anything directly racist but the fact hes using this racial and political tension going on in the usa to get attention is worse imo... the hate between the supporters of the left and right is actually disgusting and to fan those flames for personal gain is pathetic.

I wouldnt say hes said anything directly racist but the fact hes using this racial and political tension going on in the usa to get attention is worse imo... the hate between the supporters of the left and right is actually disgusting and to fan those flames for personal gain is pathetic.
True but it was still hilarious seeing Colby beat Woodley especially after that joke of a performance at the press conference.

What?! This is blasphemous!
Since Adidas tried changing its logo
There ain't been nothing as wack as this
It's probably a stunt being pulled by Animal Rights activists
Because of all that Third World country garbage but I'm a pacifist
So while these monkeys sweat over my name brands that exchange hands
From enslaved lands, I wonder if I'm the same man
Without reward...for what I bought but CAN'T still afford
This is the type of self-realization that might have killed the Lord
I didn't mind working free as a walking billboard
But now I want my money back...as the ice spilled and poured
Onto the floor I did see a distorted reflection of my Nike hat
I don't know how others might react
For me it was an unsightly act that helped me get my psyche back
I stood 5 feet back, afraid that it might strike me like Shaclack clack!
Ya'll think I'm kidding? It's not big thing
What I seen made my heart hurt, stomach turn, throat burn, teeth cringe
Spine tingle, and ribs sting
I noticed that the swoosh symbol was nothing but a whip in mid-swing...

Even funnier that ufc says they won’t censor their fighters.
Yeah, okay.

It's the classic "conservative says one thing, liberal acts like they said something else and gets offended" situation. Colby said nothing about any race, but said that the group BLM is a sham and has provided the motivation for some pretty lousy things. He then goes on to say law enforcement is important and you shouldn't threaten officers with weapons. Reebok's response? "We don't agree, and we believe that black lives do actually matter." - as if Colby had said they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back