LOL at Reebok lashing out at Colby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean im probably doing that, the segregationists also belived that the civil rights movement was violent and was trying to desistabilize the country, the difference is they were wrong when the did it
Yeah, I guess I would just say that you guys are also wrong in doing it. We can just agree to disagree though. We cool.

this guy. he couldn't even figure out that i was quoting multiple people.

no wonder he thinks that riots/arson/looting because multiracial cops arrested a junkie who literally ate fentanyl is JUST LIKE the civil rights movement

Sorry. You should separate them like I do. It’s easier to read. My mistake though.

I mean, I know you’re a confirmed retard, hence my response. So I’m not expecting a good faith debate, and right off the bat you spazzed out like a chimpanzee. Please see my previous posts. You’ve mischaracterized BLM, but I’m really just talking about the rhetoric.

They could take action against the UFC as they are allowing him to conduct himself that way which reflects negatively on those connected to the UFC like rebok...theres millons of dollars involved which usually means power plays...

I expect an apology shortly from colby
You expect an apology from Colby?

gifr10_11.gif

I mean, I know you’re a confirmed retard, hence my response. So I’m not expecting a good faith debate, and right off the bat you spazzed out like a chimpanzee. Please see my previous posts. You’ve mischaracterized BLM, but I’m really just talking about the rhetoric.

defends blm, makes racial slurs.

yup, it's a lefty.

defends blm, makes racial slurs.

yup, it's a lefty.

That is seriously all you’ve got?

You know what? I don’t want to do this. You don’t want to do this. Go check out that Lebron thread. This guy has convinced all of sherdog he could beat up Lebron James and I am loving it.

That is seriously all you’ve got?

You know what? I don’t want to do this. You don’t want to do this. Go check out that Lebron thread. This guy has convinced all of sherdog he could beat up Lebron James and I am loving it.

...you just self-pwned yourself about as badly as possible and you ask what i have? i didn't even need anything. hence, self-pwn.

try not to drop any n-bombs.

Source? What happened?
They put out a statement saying they supports black lives matter & Colby’s views do not reflect Reebok. Then pat themselves on the back a bit about diversity & inclusion & all that.

Meanwhile, UFC president Dana White said that the promotion wouldn’t punish Covington for his words.

“One of the things that we’ve never done here at the UFC is stop people from expressing how they feel about certain things inside or outside the Octagon,” White said at the UFC Fight Night 178 post-fight press conference. “Even if it’s me, if it’s about me. Who’s more about free speech than we are? We literally let our people do or say whatever it is they do. It’s normal.”
L O L

Okay that explains it then, you’re not educated, and you’re not an American.

I’m not reposting it again. The people who marched with MLK and were alive to see BLM disagree with you. MLK Jr’s son disagrees with you. I’ve given you the evidence. It’s not even debatable. The same exact criticisms are being rehashed. By the grandchildren of segregationists, probably.
So people back then also despised buildings and businesses being burned down and constant riots? Is that what you are saying?

When we look back on the BLM movement in 50 years do you think people will remember masses of peaceful marches of people locked in arms as a show of solidarity or do you think they will remember the countless riots or the autonomous zones where people are killed almost daily?

The fact is that most people, the overwhelming majority of people agree that of course black lives matter, as do all lives but they don't all necessarily agree with abolishing the nuclear family or defending the police. That is two very extreme desires from a group that could do with stronger family ties and better policing.

You won't get better policing by defending the service, they need more money for training, regular re-training and accountability checks. What BLM are demanding is counter to what the people supporting them actually want and they are trying to push it through via violence and intimidation.

There is a difference between not supporting BLM and not thinking that black lives matter.

So people back then also despised buildings and businesses being burned down and constant riots? Is that what you are saying?

When we look back on the BLM movement in 50 years do you think people will remember masses of peaceful marches of people locked in arms as a show of solidarity or do you think they will remember the countless riots or the autonomous zones where people are killed almost daily?

The fact is that most people, the overwhelming majority of people agree that of course black lives matter, as do all lives but they don't all necessarily agree with abolishing the nuclear family or defending the police. That is two very extreme desires from a group that could do with stronger family ties and better policing.

You won't get better policing by defending the service, they need more money for training, regular re-training and accountability checks. What BLM are demanding is counter to what the people supporting them actually want and they are trying to push it through via violence and intimidation.

There is a difference between not supporting BLM and not thinking that black lives matter.

...and communism.

They put out a statement saying they supports black lives matter & Colby’s views do not reflect Reebok. Then pat themselves on the back a bit about diversity & inclusion & all that.
Ok thanx!

I don’t know why I am still responding to these. People discredited the civil rights movement, Martin Luther King Jr., etc., as being violent, uncivil, anti-American, and basically every other insult you and the other posters are lobbing at BLM. Every single time one of you responds by mischaracterizing the BLM movement, or making these lame insults, it does nothing but prove the point.

You would’ve been wrong then and you’re wrong now.

nothing like doubling-down on racism while false flagging blm.

giphy.gif
Okay man.

Well the point remains. You criticize BLM using the exact same rhetoric that segregationists used on MLK.

You should read this:
https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/jul/21/black-lives-matter-marxist-movement/

Good quote from a guy you probably would like:
Black Lives Matter today
It’s important to recognize that movements evolve.

Noting Cullors’ declaration of being Marxist trained, "one has to take that seriously: if the leadership says it is Marxist, then there's a good chance they are," said Russell Berman, a professor at Stanford University and a senior fellow at its conservative Hoover Institution who has written critically about Marxism.

But "this does not mean every supporter is Marxist — Marxists often have used ‘useful idiots.’ And a Marxist movement can be more or less radical, at different points in time," he said.

Black Lives Matter’s "emphatic support for gender identity politics sets it apart from historical Marxism," and the goals listed on its website "do not appear to be expressly anti-capitalist, which would arguably be a Marxist identifier," Berman added.

You’re ignorant to history.

His son disagreeing with you:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/us/politics/martin-luther-king-protest-blm.amp.html

A Vox article from a few years ago detailing the similarities in criticism:
https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2015/9/2/9247901/black-lives-matter-mlk

A political cartoon because you probably won’t read any of that:
View attachment 800948

Truth hurts.

Here's MLK on Meet the Press in 1965.

They treated him with complete and utter contempt like he was a no good rabble rouser.

Also, here's an article about his favorability numbers in polling from the last couple of years of his life when he was organizing for economic equality and speaking out against the Vietnam War.

https://www.newsweek.com/martin-luther-king-jr-was-not-always-popular-back-day-780387

He was one of the most hated public figures in America at the time.

The modern day sanitized and Disneyfied version of King that most people claim to admire is a fictional character.

Dude was an avowed leftist and anti-establishment leader. If he were still alive, he'd be just as despised by the right as he was back then.

Last edited:
Here's MLK on Meet the Press in 1965.

They treated him with complete and utter contempt like he was a no good rabble rouser.

Also, here's an article about his favorability numbers in polling from the last couple of years of his life when he was organizing for economic equality and speaking out against the Vietnam War.

https://www.newsweek.com/martin-luther-king-jr-was-not-always-popular-back-day-780387

He was one of the most hated public figures in America at the time.

The modern day whitewashed version of King that most people claim to admire is a fictional character.

You’re a legend. Not even three minutes in and already completely disgusted. I encourage all posters still in this thread to watch this as I am.

-Voter Suppression
-Police Brutality

This is really important to watch.

20 minutes in and it takes a turn towards communist bullshit. All of this is really familiar.

Last edited:
Ahh 2020, where if you have a different opinion from someone, it makes them a racist.

Go fuck yourself.
Ah another retard who thinks telling an african his tribe lighted bush fires for him, calling brazilians filthy animals and calling muslim fighters goat fuckers is just "another opinion". Fucking fuckwads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back