LOL at Reebok lashing out at Colby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reebok would probably misspell his name as Kobe Covington on his Reebok gears

Perfect time for American Fighter to step in and sponsor Colby
m_5d3a107f1153baa8172b46c3.jpg

WTF are they gonna do? Drop him??? LOL

They could take action against the UFC as they are allowing him to conduct himself that way which reflects negatively on those connected to the UFC like rebok...theres millons of dollars involved which usually means power plays...

I expect an apology shortly from colby

They could take action against the UFC as they are allowing him to conduct himself that way which reflects negatively on those connected to the UFC like rebok...theres millons of dollars involved which usually means power plays...

Take action legally?

But Rebook is going to say goodbye in 3 months lol and why an apologize if ufc fighters are getting almost no money from rebook

So what? Its about brand image ...you dont sully your business partners image ...3 months left or not
Well they should try it then before the 3 months are over lol and I bet you are not going to hear an apology from Colby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back