LOL at people sh****ng on Cerrone

giphy.gif

Did he not break his nose in his last fight and then laugh about making the mistake of blowing it?

anyone that loses to conor instantly turns into a bum

It turns into a weird phenomenon where Conor's opponents are cans, but they also took a dive, all while it was a fluke that Conor won at all.

So Conor only manages to win by a fluke to cans who are paid to lose anyway.

Haters are fucking weird.

They handpicked Cerrone specifically because he's obviously past it, but still has a name. Nobody should be shocked at this outcome.

0-60 deserves no respect.
That deserves psychiatric care.

Cerrone stepped into the cage. But I lasted longer than 40 seconds my first time with a woman.
Don't worry, I got faster with practice.

EDIT**
And I not only respect Donald but I'm a fan. Your argument just doesn't make sense.

Cerrone at one point has been an absolute stud and deserving of his title shot. Problem is that he’s so inconsistent, he still has the ability to pull off a great win but unfortunately still folds easily. But taking nothing away from McGregor it was a good performance

They handpicked Cerrone specifically because he's obviously past it, but still has a name. Nobody should be shocked at this outcome.
True - as said it could have been worse, Tyson fought McNeeley for a comeback.

We know now that Conor can still get it done, Cerrone offered little resistance though.

Will be interesting to see him take on a true contender.

"fans" are pathetic....even some of you that are normally decent posters.....

the guy got his nose busted off of a shoulder strike...something that has never really been dangerous before....and the second after he got his nose busted when he was surely still seeing stars ((if any of you have ever had your nose busted you know what Im talking about.....)) he eats a head kick right to the side of the jaw and immediately after that gets lazer beamed with a punch to the head.....

Cowboy is a warrior....to sit here and shit on him as a competitor of this sport is pathetic...

people's hate of conor is so drastic and deeply embedded in people that not one of you simpletons can give the guy any sort of props for coming out and dispatching a gritty veteran of the sport in amazing fashion....

"NO....NO! it HAS to be donald's fault!!!! hes a piece of shit!!! it couldnt possibly be because Conor is good and put on an amazing performance!!"

you all are thinking/talking like children.....willing to say anything no matter how ridiculous so long as it continues your narrative

Back