LOL at people sh****ng on Cerrone

HE clearly threw a kick that was blocked by Conor's arm. Just before Conor's head kick
Oh ok did he ? I didn’t see it but ok even if you’re right, 1 strike attempted ?!?! Cmon man .... 1 .... in the biggest fight of his life lol

You should respect every man brave enough to fight, especially in something as brutal as MMA against one of the best strikers ever.
Even a guy with a 0-60 record deserves respect.
Lol at pussies shitting on Cerrone while hiding in their mother's basement.
You just called out every MMA media analyst.<Dany07>

Oh ok did he ? I didn’t see it but ok even if you’re right, 1 strike attempted ?!?! Cmon man .... 1 .... in the biggest fight of his life lol

Yeah, it's still shit, but he paid the price for getting lured into what he thought was gonna be a good ol' fashioned back and forth stand and bang with his new "friend". Conor came out to hurt him badly. Donald got stunned early and by the time he got into fight mode, he was getting kicked in the head and punched in the side of it repetitively.

Respect to Cowboy, lets all be honest hes getting a bit long in the tooth and his best days are past him.

He gets paid a lot to take this criticism. I’m sure he’s fine with it and doesn’t need you defending him.

people are just upset that he folded instantly.
Shoulder strikes? come on....

Go break your nose and tell me how that initial shock pain makes you feel...he was fazed and immediately ate a head kick,

99% of the people talking shit prob never been in a real fight anyways welcome to sherdog lol

Most of the people who are shitting on Cerrone are the ones that thought he would win. Cerrone made them look stupid so now it's open season on him. i said this before, Cowboy is punch drunk.he was perfect match for Conor. Conor needed a tune up fight, this was it. Hell, earlier Conor called out Frankie Edgar.

I should respect the 'bravery' of a man who got paid 200k to do nothing for 40 seconds? Lol. That wasn't brave, it was opportunistic.

Dude had no plan, no spirit - nothing. I can respect grabbing the opportunity at earning the laziest 200k in history, but that's about it.
he got his face busted up....

keep downplaying Conor the same way people downplayed Masvidal. Sometimes, fighters catch fire.... and Masvidal vs Conor should be next, Conor isnt ready for an elite 170 grappler that would ragdoll khabib

Go break your nose and get head kicked than talk to me about folding, you guys are delusional lol
Tell me a fight where somebody took a shoulder to the nose in the first 5 seconds so bad that it bloodys...... and then take three more shoulders to the nose while you're just standing there like a dumbass. I'm not shitting on cowboy, just disappointed

Yeah, it's still shit, but he paid the price for getting lured into what he thought was gonna be a good ol' fashioned back and forth stand and bang with his new "friend". Conor came out to hurt him badly. Donald got stunned early and by the time he got into fight mode, he was getting kicked in the head and punched in the side of it repetitively.
If he is that dumb to think it was going to be a good old back and forth without getting KO’d then he should have retired a long time ago. I knew the fight was over when Cowboy said that he would stand and bang and not go for takedowns .

people are just upset that he folded instantly.
Shoulder strikes? come on....

upload_2020-1-19_0-36-13.jpeg

Did you see his face??? Did you see all of that blood???

upload_2020-1-19_0-37-6.jpeg

Conor did significantly more damage to Cowboy, in 40 seconds, than Robbie Lawler was able to do in 15 minutes.

upload_2020-1-19_0-45-18.jpeg

Tell me a fight where somebody took a shoulder to the nose in the first 5 seconds so bad that it bloodys...... and then take three more shoulders to the nose while you're just standing there like a dumbass. I'm not shitting on cowboy, just disappointed

You cant because that has never happend...no one has ever used their shoulder like connor did...that was the first time a shoulder strike was utilized with power like that...is that hard to understand??
Cowboy was trying to close distance and in that he ate 3 hard shots breaking his nose preety badly....than proceeds to eat a flush headkick...

like i said please go have your nose broken than proceed to getting headkicked

Getting punched in the nose is one of the few things that despite all the adrenaline you instantly feel like liver shots, nose breaks make your eyes teary, you dont know how to breathe and add the headkick...

comeee on mannn get your head out of your ass

Go break your nose and tell me how that initial shock pain makes you feel...he was fazed and immediately ate a head kick,

99% of the people talking shit prob never been in a real fight anyways welcome to sherdog lol
But cmon they have watched 10+ fights and have posted on this forum 1000+ times. That's gotta count for something right. Tell me, how many posts does Cerrone have here?

But cmon they have watched 10+ fights and have posted on this forum 1000+ times. That's gotta count for something right. Tell me, how many posts does Cerrone have here?

You would think that with all this sherdog knowledge they would use common sense but god damn i get a little more retarded when reading some of the shit people come up with bro lol

You can't just talk up yourself to be a badass warrior alpha male ready to kill for his family and then immediately turtle up and quit without swinging back once.
It was a pathetic performance by Cerrone, I don't see how you can defend him in any scenario.
The fact that he didn't even swing once is what gets me. I'm not a fighter nor would I know what shoulder strikes to the nose would do to my consciousness but you'd think at least go out on your shield swinging. Dunno... think I'm just bummed out that the fight wasn't longer.

Conor is cancer but there's no denying he's a world class striker.

And cowboy at 170 is a like a Nate diaz with subpar boxing and no chin. He shows up, smiles, and collects a paycheck.

Strong name to post content correlation.

You too.
574959.jpg

Back