Lol at people overrating Silva for surviving 3 rounds against Adesanya.

Israel won't have the luxury of fighting in a weak division.
giphy.gif

Oh yea, middleweight is completely stacked at the moment.

"Adesanya almost rocked Anderson" is one of the most unintentionally funny quotes I've ever heard on here, especially because it came from someone who actually wanted to diminish Silva and hype Adesanya.

Congrats, you're the first guy to ever make it into my signature because you confirmed just how good Anderson is at over 44 years of age.

I celebrate the fact i watched The goat live a few times. Im curious about how many years have passed and we havent seen any striker close to his level.
Lol comparing Anderson to this bum
Prime Anderson would have destroyed weidman.

Too bad prime Anderson already had his chance vs Weidman which he ended up getting destroyed back to back

So casuals think its better to get KOd twice in 2 rounds than to go the distance and win a round.

and adesanya will lose the belt against Paulo, then we'll have Paulo's fanboys making threads saying he would kill Anderson silva

then the next guy and next guy

but all this doesn't change the fact the Anderson is the only true GOAT playbois
<BC1>
lol anderson wouldnt be able to hold on to the belt for long too if the MW division at that time was as strong as now.

Certainly more stacked than the time when the likes of Thales Leites and Patrick Cote can fight for the belt lol
Prime Henderson, prime Vitor, Okami, Franklin, Chanel, Forrest Griffin, Marquardt, and Maia would all be successful in today’s division. Only people who didn’t live in that era don’t think so.

The only thing that matters is, that Silva would run through the division with ease today. The only person Silva in his prime loses to would be Jon Jones.

Last edited:
Prime Anderson Silva was dominated and destroyed by Chris Weidman twice.

No matter how hard his fans try to erase that fact, it will remain etched into the annals of mixed martial arts history forever.

Uhh prime??

Uhh prime??
When would you say his "prime" ended? Was it in 2012 when he finished Bonnar in a round? Early in 2012 when he wrecked Sonnen in their rematch? Was he no longer in his prime when he destroyed Okami? At what point did it end because apparently it was over by 2013 when he fought Weidman. obviously he was getting older, and had lost it a bit - but when would you say that "prime" ended?

Silva is overrated.
best counter striker ever, but on steroids.

GSP and Fedor GOAT

The only thing Anderson nuthuggers have been able to celebrate in like 8 years is one win over Brunson which was a robbery and Chris Weidman losing.

What a fall from grace
Lol it took how long before andy finally lost out if his prime? Anderson had some of the best fights and knockouts during his run, how long did weidmans run last? Silva is GOAT but haters gonna hate

Too bad prime Anderson already had his chance vs Weidman which he ended up getting destroyed back to back
When they fought AS was almost 40. How is that prime for a striker, you tell me.
Power energy and reflexes fading. Sometimes a wrestler can age better, as he depends less on reflexes and more on durability
But hey, maybe Im wrong, since your boy weidman is getting lit by everyone, so you should know better. By The way, hes what, 34 now?
Gtfo

Lol adesanya didnt even look like a killer against andy

Why use the "survive" word?

No one is bragging about Adesanya beating Anderson. It's the silva fans that keep bragging about silva surviving 3 rounds against Israel Adesanya.
That's not happening at all. Anderson fans don't need to brag about performance in a fight where he lost. When they can brag about all the fights that he won.

This thread is fake news. Or for retards. Can't tell which.

When they fought AS was almost 40. How is that prime for a striker, you tell me.
Power energy and reflexes fading. Sometimes a wrestler can age better, as he depends less on reflexes and more on durability
But hey, maybe Im wrong, since your boy weidman is getting lit by everyone, so you should know better. By The way, hes what, 34 now?
Gtfo

How is that for a prime striker while like roided? Who knows.

There was no talk of him being out of his prime prior to the first Chris fight. Chris ruined him in every way.

No matter how hard his fans try to erase that fact, it will remain etched into the annals of mixed martial arts history forever.

Didn't he lose the second one to a gruesome injury? I wouldn't say Anderson got destroyed in that one. Who knows what would have happened had his leg not snapped but its kind of disingenuous to claim he got schooled in the 2nd fight. Did Anderson get schooled in the cannonier fight then?

How is that for a prime striker while like roided? Who knows.

There was no talk of him being out of his prime prior to the first Chris fight. Chris ruined him in every way.
I dont know, all these elite guys were on roids, so its tough to figure how they would do without them.
Chris ruined him in every way? Lol wtf you saying

AS lost a lot of rounds even in his best run but always managed to come back and win

He did his normal clowning but his reflexes were not fast as usual. Then he kicked and broke his leg. That aint dominance.

Prime AS would have clowned this bum for as much as he wanted to, but we wont see it of course. We saw a lot of less skilled guys do it though. Lol weidman

And most likely while roiding.

Lol @ people underestimating Silva because they started watching 6 months ago.

True. Whittaker got overrated. Izzy still arguably beats any version of Anderson Silva. He never fought, let alone beat anyone remotely close to the level of Adesanya in the striking department during his reign.
Nobody existed like that though lol there are only so many top 15 kickboxers in mma. And Andy created iZzys style.

Back