Lol at people overrating Silva for surviving 3 rounds against Adesanya.

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand the logic of Anderson fans. it's like they never watch the Adesanya-Anderson fight, or just being purposely ignorant. the fight was not close at all. Adesanya rocked Anderson in the first and dropped Silva in the third round with a leg kick. Silva only landed like 3 clean strikes in the entire fight.

And if you're going to give props for silva for surviving 3 round against Adesanya then why not give props to Vettori? he almost beat Adesanya and only lost the fight by spilt decision.

another thing is that people forget adesanya has improved since the anderson fight.

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand the logic of Anderson fans. it's like they never watch the Adesanya-Anderson fight, or just being purposely ignorant. the fight was not close at all. Adesanya almost rocked Anderson in the first and dropped Silva in the third round with a leg kick. Silva only landed like 3 clean strikes in the entire fight.

And if you're going to give props for silva for surviving 3 round against Adesanya then why not give props to Vettori? he almost beat Adesanya and only lost the fight by spilt decision.

another thing is that people forget adesanya has improved since the anderson fight.
I’d soccer kick ur grandpa to brag about beating a marine veteran. (Let that sink in)

Anderson is a better striker than the reaper. Get OVER it

Stop reading at "overrating Silva".
#bestmwever

I’d soccer kick ur grandpa to brag about beating a marine veteran. (Let that sink in)
No one is bragging about Adesanya beating Anderson. It's the silva fans that keep bragging about silva surviving 3 rounds against Israel Adesanya.

Anderson is a better striker than the reaper. Get OVER it
He sure is.

sonnen100.gif

giphy.gif

No one is bragging about Adesanya beating Anderson. It's the silva fans that keep bragging about silva surviving 3 rounds against Israel Adesanya.
U really didnt get it...?
U really think me beating up ur grandpa is something to brag about?
Burn a couple of brain cells bro, i’m adesanya here and ur grandpa is anderson.

There is nothing to brag about. A victory over bj penn is worth more than an andy now, and he’s on a 7 fight losing streak.

Silva should have retired long ago.

Ur like conor then, beating up old people in bars.

Prime Anderson Silva was dominated and destroyed by Chris Weidman twice.

No matter how hard his fans try to erase that fact, it will remain etched into the annals of mixed martial arts history forever.

U really didnt get it...?
U really think me beating up ur grandpa is something to brag about?
Burn a couple of brain cells bro, i’m adesanya here and ur grandpa is anderson.

There is nothing to brag about. A victory over bj penn is worth more than an andy now, and he’s on a 7 fight losing streak.

Silva should have retired long ago.

Ur like conor then, beating up old people in bars.
Are you being ignorant on purpose? because I clearly said that no one is bragging about Adesanya win over Anderson.

my favourite is when Anderson fans parrot the Weidman fights were flukes!!

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Pretty Sure you made the thread. AS fans wish he would stop fighting or have just said eff it the man is addicted to fighting. We aren't out here bringing up that fight. All I see is strange AS hate threads tonight. "Is Normal". This whole thread happened a few hours ago. You and @dildos were in it?
GSP is cool too man {<shrug}Helax
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ng-he-would-win.4025903/page-2#post-155676047

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The only thing Anderson nuthuggers have been able to celebrate in like 8 years is one win over Brunson which was a robbery and Chris Weidman losing.

What a fall from grace

Are you being ignorant on purpose? because I clearly said that no one is bragging about Adesanya win over Anderson.
sigh... I'll make it simple for u.
For example, literally the fact Israel couldnt even finish a 44 year old.. yeah that's right a fucking 44 year old! silva should get praised for it. he's 1-6 in the past 8 years! and that win was called a robbery by everyone too in derek.

Silva deserves teh respect for sticking around, especially against top ten competition.

Vettori got a split decision. Definitely hardest fighter Izzy's faced with that logic.

Pretty Sure you made the thread. AS fans wish he would stop fighting or have just said eff it the man is addicted to fighting. We aren't out here bringing up that fight. All I see is strange AS hate threads tonight. "Is Normal". This whole thread happened a few hours ago. You and @dildos were in it?
GSP is cool too man {<shrug}Helax
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ng-he-would-win.4025903/page-2#post-155676047

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
LOL you're mistaken me for someone. And you're even more mistaken if you think I'm a gsp fan

sigh... I'll make it simple for u.
For example, literally the fact Israel couldnt even finish a 44 year old.. yeah that's right a fucking 44 year old! silva should get praised for it. he's 1-6 in the past 8 years! and that win was called a robbery by everyone too in derek.

Silva deserves teh respect for sticking around, especially against top ten competition.
2-6 <BC1>
tumblr_o39ebhG6Ju1u2ragso4_r1_250.gif

CookedWelloffJuliabutterfly.gif

AdoredDismalFrogmouth.gif

EnchantedBossyHoatzin.gif

Silva 3-4-5 watch the fight back and score significant strikes.....Bisping was tagging AS in the first two. And this fight led to left hook larry so it's all good really.

Last edited:
The 44YO GOAT won a round against the current champ.
The previous champ Whitaker got KOd two times in two rounds.
Dumb casuals gonna dumb casual.

If he wanted to finish Silva he would've

2-6 <BC1>
tumblr_o39ebhG6Ju1u2ragso4_r1_250.gif

CookedWelloffJuliabutterfly.gif

AdoredDismalFrogmouth.gif

EnchantedBossyHoatzin.gif

Silva 3-4-5 watch the fight back and score significant strikes.....Bisping was tagging AS in the first two. And this fight led to left hook larry so it's all good really.
Shit looking back Bisping fought with 1 fuckin eye!!!!

Back