Lol at Noons calling Mayweather out

Cracky

Fanny Pack
@Silver
Reaction score
I respect Noons as a fighter, but he is having trouble finding his range vs. Diaz... Mayweather should never fight this man.. it would be like Couture fighting toney

lmao. yeah, I'm watchin the fight right now and I'm asking myself: "does this guy really think he can hang with Pac and May?"

lol based on the performance he's giving right now, he'd get tooled by Mayweather's sparring partners.

lmao. yeah, I'm watchin the fight right now and I'm asking myself: "does this guy really think he can hang with Pac and May?"

lol based on the performance he's giving right now, he'd get tooled by Mayweather's sparring partners.

Yeah.. all Diaz is doing is creating distance and forcing Noons to pay the toll to cross that distance... That's Mays bread and butter.. it wouldn't be a contest at all

No to mention the fact that Noons keeps having to get his hair out of his face.

Nice to see some real head movement and body shots in MMA. KJ shoeshining almost got him knee'd to oblivion though

Nice to see some real head movement and body shots in MMA. KJ shoeshining almost got him knee'd to oblivion though

Kj tends to lower his head to the left side everytime someone throws a 1-2 at him. You add a headkick with some pop on it at the end of that 1-2 and Noons is out.

Good fight by Diaz, he could've ended the fight if he started throwing knees earlier than round 5

Kj tends to lower his head to the left side everytime someone throws a 1-2 at him. You add a headkick with some pop on it at the end of that 1-2 and Noons is out.

Good fight by Diaz, he could've ended the fight if he started throwing knees earlier than round 5

I honestly think that he felt disrespected by the media suggesting that his only chance to win was to bring this fight to the ground.. I think he wanted to show that he is as good at boxing as Noons... but yeah.. he could have made the fight a lot easier on himself.

I honestly think that he felt disrespected by the media suggesting that his only chance to win was to bring this fight to the ground.. I think he wanted to show that he is as good at boxing as Noons... but yeah.. he could have made the fight a lot easier on himself.

Thats what he said as well after the fight, but he did try to take Noons down a couple of times. I think he had him down the first time too, but Noons got up and ate some shots. He couldve pulled guard if he was desperate though

Cmon guys, while it may be laughable we all know even Noons truly doesn't believe he can beat them. But Noons, like the rest of us, would gladly take that ass whooping to walk away with a paycheck like that.

lol @ this.

The whole fight for Noons went something like this:

1.*Throws jab*
2.*Throws cross*
3.*fixes hair*
4.*move around*
*repeat steps 1-4*

Cmon guys, while it may be laughable we all know even Noons truly doesn't believe he can beat them. But Noons, like the rest of us, would gladly take that ass whooping to walk away with a paycheck like that.

Yeah.. I'm not knockin Noons for wanting a payday.. I'm just saying that if his claim that Mayweather is considering the fight is true, then shame on Mayweather

Gamboa is a 126 pounder. Lopez is a 126 pounder. Even Rafael Marquez. Would all tool Noons.

sick quaff FTW!!!!!!!!! I mean sure he got beat down, but at least he did it style.
The only thing that could have made it better, is if he had a jherri curl(spell check) and Diaz was punching Blue Magic off of Noon's head

Yeah I WTFed at the hair to. If its distracting to fans watching the fight, its probably pretty bad for the fighter. Noons didn't look sharp at all IMO

Back