LOL at Jon Jones sudden change of heart regarding DC

love how you think that whining about imaginary ornithological specimen somehow destroys anyone's life.

and love how you just might lose control over your bowels over him not fighting gus when you feel like it.

The fuck are you talking about?

No, I'm not going to puke. Surely it's disgusting, but not to the point of making my physically ill.

you waste too much time hating jbj

what will you say after he beats gus AGAIN?

BTW, DC will also be beaten soundly

AND

gus needs to gain heart somewhere if he wants to beat a champion that can come back from adversity

Soundly? Only sound he's gonna be hearing is "And the NEW LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION..."

He's not contradicting himself. He already gave Gus a shot and said he would rematch him. He never specified when. To my knowledge he never said "I will absolutely rematch Gus AFTER the Glover fight", for example.

And if you think he beats both then it really shouldn't be a big deal to you now, should it....you agree that he will fight both, so your point is not relevant.

Actually he said Gus was next after Glover .. and said DC had no good wins and was not worthy of a TS.

Should've close this thread right there.

Why?

Yes because nothing elavates your status than beating up a TRT-less Hendo and a barista on a weeks notice.

Fuck the Barnett and Bigfoot fights. Beating up the barista truly made him legit

^This was a much better post. I mean its not as though DC wasn't the Strikeforce champ and an olympic wrestler prior to Sept/2013.

Actually he said Gus was next after Glover .. and said DC had no good wins and was not worthy of a TS.

Guess he changed his mind then. He's going to be fighting both, if its not Gus first then DC or vice versa. Either way they will both get their shot (in Gus' case again) at Jones.

The uproar over this is pathetic and emotional beyond belief (not necessarily you).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back