Lol at guys like Ngannou in private jets with half million $ wacthes complaining about fighter pay

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't really get these fighters, they should be so thankful to make millions while punching someone for 5 minutes as a job lol. So what if some top boxer makes more? Nobody is forcing you to do mma, go and box then.

It's like me complaining to my boss that Jeff Bezos makes more and that's why i need a salary increase lol. Most UFC fighters make more in one 15min fight than many people their whole life and they still complain after signing a contract.It's unbelievable...

TS comes off as someone who is afraid to speak up

You can't compare whatever you do to what MMa fighters do. It isn't the same.

I am curious to know how poor the world is when the majority of ufc fighters don't even make 100k in one fight..... something you allege most humans don't make in a lifetime..... lol

Oh man... this thread again?

Closed mouth don't get fed. Ask for more.
By gets paid fine. He just lives way outside his means.

Throw your closed mouth phrase all you want, but at a point these fighters need help on how to manage money, not just how to get more.

This is exactly what happens when people who grow up poor get fast influxes of cash. Conor and Francis are similar examples with different outcomes. Conor spent a lot, but he also invested a lot. He got lucky the whiskey paid off for sure.

They don’t get paid to fight for 15 minutes they get paid to train themselves into the ground all year round and make sacrifices.

That's the logic that doesn't make sense. What other sports pay athletes for work they do year round when they aren't making the company money? The Ufc makes money when Ngannou is in the cage or doing press not when he's at his gym training.

By gets paid fine. He just lives way outside his means.

Throw your closed mouth phrase all you want, but at a point these fighters need help on how to manage money, not just how to get more.

This is exactly what happens when people who grow up poor get fast influxes of cash. Conor and Francis are similar examples with different outcomes. Conor spent a lot, but he also invested a lot. He got lucky the whiskey paid off for sure.

Francis should get paid more. The majority of guys at the top should. There's nothing wrong with him asking for more money.

I don't really get these fighters, they should be so thankful to make millions while punching someone for 5 minutes as a job lol. So what if some top boxer makes more? Nobody is forcing you to do mma, go and box then.

It's like me complaining to my boss that Jeff Bezos makes more and that's why i need a salary increase lol. Most UFC fighters make more in one 15min fight than many people their whole life and they still complain after signing a contract.It's unbelievable...

Lmfao ..

How can people still not understand what goes into making a fight happen and how much work it takes..

But but but they only work 15 mins LOL..

Fuck...people r dumb man

That's the logic that doesn't make sense. What other sports pay athletes for work they do year round when they aren't making the company money? The Ufc makes money when Ngannou is in the cage or doing press not when he's at his gym training.
What other athletes can only compete 3-4 times a year and don't have their training paid for?

They literally don't pay for any fighters' training camp. They pay them for the fight. The fighter is expected to train as part of preparing for the fight that gives him the actual payoff....

That's the logic that doesn't make sense. What other sports pay athletes for work they do year round when they aren't making the company money?

Ummm......., almost EVERY other sport does that. Pro football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, rugby, cricket, etc... They all provide training facilities and coaches (both on AND off season), doctors, physical therapy, rehab, nutrition, medical insurance, travel expenses, hotel expenses. And that's ON TOP OF the athlete's salary.

He's knocking people dead at heavyweight. Worth the money to keep the failing ufc alive for another year

Back