Lol at all the Conor haters scrambling to find anything negative to make of his win

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's so pathetic and the hate reeks of old man musk cologne. Just recognize what a good performance it was and move on. To say the fight was rigged is being so intellectually dishonest.

To say it's rigged is a compliment. They are baffled by what they saw and cannot believe it is real.

If Conor does that to someone worth a fuck, I'll be impressed. I could have done better than Donald did that night, guaran-fucking-teed.

If Conor does that to someone worth a fuck, I'll be impressed. I could have done better than Donald did that night, guaran-fucking-teed.

Oh please. You would have cried and tapped out from the broken nose alone.

It's so pathetic and the hate reeks of old man musk cologne. Just recognize what a good performance it was and move on. To say the fight was rigged is being so intellectually dishonest.

They are truly spazzing out.

To say it's rigged is a compliment. They are baffled by what they saw and cannot believe it is real.

^ very true.

I like McGregor. Really starting to not like his fanbase.
Every thought you guys have about Conor doesn't need a fucking thread.

If the UFC rigged fights, I’m pretty sure they would have prevented Rhonda from getting rekt by Nunes. Shitty fight. I wanted Cowboy to win. He got his ass kicked plain and simple.

Khabib fans

tenor.gif

I'm a Conor hater and the only negative thing I can say is I'm disappointed he won.

Dude looked incredible out there. To dismiss that performance is just idiotic. You don't have to be a fan to appreciate a good performance.

He looked incredible against an unworthy opponent.

This is hilarious coming from a fan base that endorsed the balloon foot story, backstage threats story, the whole “oh no what he really said was blowing kisses” story, and the wasn’t focused story haha!

Cerrone got knocked out in his last two fights before facing conor. No one asked for the matchup and it was clearly the easiest matchup out of all available. No implications for rankings in either division and doesn't prove anything either. Other than how quick the ko was, its hard to find something positive to say lol

People were saying this fight was going to be fixed weeks before it even happened.

Mostly because weeks ago, Cowboy made a strange public statement that he would never be in a fake fight and it raised eyebrows.

This video is nearly a month old.

a lil early to make a lot of assumptions... it was a tune up fight.

It wasn't rigged, it was a tune up fight. I don't know why everyone was surprised about the outcome. Cerrone is older, slow starter, worn, cracks under pressure and have trouble with boxers. It was so predictable which is why I wasn't hyped about it. It was just for the lil guy to get his confidence back and he got it.

I love how 16-year-olds think they know how the world works.

Back