Lol Arlovski will be collecting paycheques until he is 50

Andrei%2BArlovski%2BVictory%2BCelebration%2BDance%2BShake%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B51%2BBrasilia.gif

WARlovski!

Coming back and looking terrible against Schaub and then getting back to back knockouts against Silva and Browne was such a short but sweet run.

I was mad proud of him,although that guy made it easier for him by getting frustrated

I highly respect what he accomplished. But right now he's only showing up for the paycheck it looks like. He's fighting to not get finished, and for me it's not entertaining.

This is Sparta! Oh wait it is not. So I will just run away with this pot of gold...

Who would have ever thought after going on a 4 fight losing streak including 0-3 in Strikeforce with a 30 second loss to Brett Rogers Arlovski would still be a gatekeeper in the UFC 10 years later nearly 30 fights later. I was still in primary school when Arlovski was fighting, I'm 33 now with grey hairs and a receding hairline.

Good for him, I wish JDS and Reem were fed the same low level guys Andrei is taking, maybe they would still be around.

Andrei days chasing belts are long gone

Overeem would still be fighting in the UFC if he came down from his $800K a fight purse.

It's insane that his body is still able to make it through the very difficult training camps at ATT. He's been fighting since 1999 and has suffered some wild KO losses. Good for him to still be making money at the highest level. Affliction Arlovski was a bad man. I'd take that version of him over most of the current top 5 HWs in the UFC today.

Last edited:
Good for him, I wish JDS and Reem were fed the same low level guys Andrei is taking, maybe they would still be around.

Andrei days chasing belts are long gone
He is getting paid like if he still did.

Arlovski made his debut in UFC like 3 months before Zuffa bought the company. I don't think there's any other pre-Zuffa UFC fighters fighting anywhere at all in MMA other than him.

Warlovski!

Wolfman Arlovski is my favorite version. Crazy he's still fighting.

Arlovski made his debut in UFC like 3 months before Zuffa bought the company. I don't think there's any other pre-Zuffa UFC fighters fighting anywhere at all in MMA other than him.

Tito? Vitor? Can't think of any others at the moment.

Back