MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

NINTCHDBPICT000557201372.jpg

Reactions: MCS
De Randamie and Cyborg are better strikers and hit harder

She is going destroy nunes with knees and a straight right

Back in what day? She's only been in UFC for a few years. The ye old year of 2019?

<{vega}>
That's why you're a 2020 account. She's been fighting for years. People can think someone is promising from their fights outisde the UFC ya know? Cyborg didn't fight in the UFC till 2018 are you going to say she has a 3 year MMA career? You're a waffle.

Rrrrrrrrriiiiiicccccooooo suave

That's why you're a 2020 account. She's been fighting for years. People can think someone is promising from their fights outisde the UFC ya know? Cyborg didn't fight in the UFC till 2018 are you going to say she has a 3 year MMA career? You're a waffle.

So he followed her career in Invicta? A promotion no one watches? She hasn't been fighting that long. Gtfo. Ive been watching MMA longer than youve been alive kiddo

Amanda smoked Cyborg so quickly that Megan forgot about her. No big deal.

To be fair she said "she hasn't seen in a long time", not "ever". But in reality, the only things she hasn't seen before that she brings are length, reach and sharpened toenails.
She's in this fight because she actually is big enough to be in that division. Other than that she sucks. It's hard to see Amanda not winning considering Holm out grappled her easily. I think if Nunes wanted to she could KO her on the feet too but the easy win comes with the takedown. I'll be shocked if Nunes shoots and doesn't get a takedown after the FIRST shot. At best it will be a grind against the fence but result in a takedown.

She is going destroy nunes with knees and a straight right

Not out of the realm of possibility at all. I just find it to be quite unlikely. And I always just go with what I think is the most likely outcome.

Back