Loiseau return to UFC Possible?

5 in a row... Could get him back on the prelims for Canadian cards perhaps.

I dunno, he's hasn't lost much outside the UFC, but he hsn't performed well at all in the UFC, even though he fought for a title when MW wasn't as stacked as it is now.

elite prospects make ufc debut

sherdog: what's with these watered down cards?

david loiseau on a 5 fight win streak. "omg bring him back!"

I've not really watched The Crow since his 2nd release from the UFC. If he could ever get back to the fighter he was before losing to Franklin then I'd love to see him back.

I never tire of seeing his spinning back kick against McCarthy.

Loiseau's time has passed. Did anyone see his last fight in the UFC against Mario Miranda? He got absolutely destroyed.

I'd have no problem with him signing with WSOF or Bellator. I'd rather the UFC sign prospects and given then an opportunity rather than see Loiseau get beaten up for a 3rd run. I'm a fan of Loiseau, but his best win in the last 8 years is what, Solomon Hutcherson or Leopoldo Serao?

elite prospects make ufc debut

sherdog: what's with these watered down cards?

david loiseau on a 5 fight win streak. "omg bring him back!"

What do you have against Loiseau? He has the potential to be a great fighter despite his age if he's on point mentally. Sherdog gets behind a likeable guy who just needs the support so he can thrive.

You also think the guys on TUF China are "elite prospects" so your argument goes down the toilet there.

What do you have against Loiseau? He has the potential to be a great fighter despite his age if he's on point mentally. Sherdog gets behind a likeable guy who just needs the support so he can thrive.

You also think the guys on TUF China are "elite prospects" so your argument goes down the toilet there.
When did I call the guys on TUF China elite prospects? That's by far the worst season in TUF history.

Loiseau got thoroughly dominated by Miranda and Herman. He has no business in the UFC.

I've not really watched The Crow since his 2nd release from the UFC. If he could ever get back to the fighter he was before losing to Franklin then I'd love to see him back.

I never tire of seeing his spinning back kick against McCarthy.

David is my dude, but I just don't see it. I'm happy to watch him have success outside of the UFC. And they also tend to match him up with bigger guys that are wrestlers. He'd probably do alright against strikers.

I am a huge fan of David, interviewed him a couple times.

But his record in a UFC run in 2014 and beyond would not be pretty.

Saw he lost a decision.... That stinks. I wonder if it was a Jason Day bullshit decision or a legit one.

Saw he lost a decision.... That stinks. I wonder if it was a Jason Day bullshit decision or a legit one.

Legit! Lewis won clearly IMO! The crow did not looked good fighting the bigger guy

Back