Logic Gall path.

AlphaKhaine47

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
i think Gall's path manifested in both the punk Win and northcutt continuity. Yet it Feels forced from the MANRushed if you Will. That being said. It seems as if his ability potential is very promising. I think that a great business moves from Gall si to call out McGregor maia lawler and woodley on his next win. Rinse and repeat. Ps ( the Wonderboy win might be as impressive but doesn't seem af the smartest Biz décision.
50-45

No you're wrong. He needs to continue the hype and not get bogged down fighting legit contenders.

His next fight should be Platinum Perry or Sam Alvey

I had to read this 3 times and still have no idea what the hell you're trying to say. I'm just gonna go with
<mma4>

No you're wrong. He needs to continue the hype and not get bogged down fighting legit contenders.

That seems very true

Also supporting someone subbing Sam Alvey just to avoid his post fight interview.

"logic Gall"...TS P4P best word play artist on Sherdog and there are a lot of fancy scribes on here

If he beats Sage he should fight Brown.

I am starting to feel after Sage got tapped by BamBam that he went from a promising prospect to almost a clown, but that was primarily owing to how much hype was in him. First of BamBam is a stud, beat frickin' warley Alves. Sage is what, 3-1 in the UFC but against all pro fighters. Gall is 0-0 against professional fighters, but since he steamrolled Punk and a reporter, people are left with this fresh image of him being a killer. I think Gall wants it more, wants to be a fighter, where as Sage just kinda seems afraid of his Daddy and treats it like a highschool sporting competition......however, Sage has faced way better guys and is proven at a way more elite level.

To be honest, Im kinda surprised that Gall is the favorite as he is essentially fighting a completely known commodity. Gall is a brown belt but I still dont think that tells us squat about how he will be able to get it on the ground or how he will hang with a world class karate talent. This could well be a blowout, but if Gall does win, that means that he will have a tremendous upside.

Back