Logan Paul vs. JMX mma fight

I been watching MMA since chuck vs tito 1 and I also hate the Paul's from what little I've seen on YouTube. But I was extremely impressed by there improvements in a short time period. There both technical, hit hard and have wrestling background. I watched Jake last night, did not pay obviously, placed a small wager on him and his time with Shane Mosley paid off. He looked great in every aspect of boxing,

Other you tubers and celebrities' have had boxing matches and it looks like two high school girls flighting, throwing windmills. The Paul's Jake especially take awa the cringey stuff and they look like legit boxers, that take it serious.

It's not rocket science. They're legitimate athletes, that's why.

It's not rocket science. They're legitimate athletes, that's why.
aQXRPnz.gif

Meh.. can't blame them. I would do the same thing too.
They are probably making more money than 95% of UFC fighters.

with the DAZN connection there is a very good chance you see Bellator sign him. They just signed Barber's brother who has 1 amateur fight cause he's brother of an up and coming UFC fighter so why wouldnt they sign a huge youtuber? I mean like it or not those boxing bouts do big business, they actually did a higher gate than most Bellator shows for that KSI/Paul 2 fight.

I would like to say I am surprised Coker is thinking of putting this fight in Bellator but quiet honestly this is a typical Coker move.

Is it true that the logan paul fight was dazns most watched? More than GGG and canelo? If so 100% dazn will make this happen

Why is it they can choose to fight themselves?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back