Logan Paul Vs. Conor?

lol stop.

these 2 are absolute fucking clowns, fuck all these cringy youtube celebrities.

When correcting someone's grammar or spelling it's pertinent to have correct spelling and grammar yourself.

throw*

Oh the irony

Fair enough. It was a typo and I'll admit that, no big deal.

How about you though? About the literally quoting me first and either not understanding the article you posted, or just not reading it and only going by the title.

Hmm well just found some sparring footage and I legit think he can beat CM Punk lmao

I hate this asshole and his shitty videos but I'd be lying if I said he didn't look impressive here. Looks far quicker and more powerful than I expected him to be. If he has the wrestler work ethic and cardio he should annihilate this other youtube dude and likely CM Punk too.

Mcgregor would kill both of them though.

Fair enough. It was a typo and I'll admit that, no big deal.

How about you though? About the literally quoting me first and either not understanding the article you posted, or just not reading it and only going by the title.
Get over it already. Blame the writer. It’s obviuosly a clickbait article so not sure why u take it this serious.

I hate this asshole and his shitty videos but I'd be lying if I said he didn't look impressive here. Looks far quicker and more powerful than I expected him to be. If he has the wrestler work ethic and cardio he should annihilate this other youtube dude and likely CM Punk too.

Mcgregor would kill both of them though.
Yea I agree. Saw random videos of this guy a while ago and figured he was just a clown. expected him to look like a clown training also.

The Paul brothers not only have a more credible combat sports background, they also have a ton of fans too. In this WME era I can't see why the UFC wouldn't give them a shot.
Greg Hardy is an NFL guy with no real fighting base, no huge following, and a history of beating women and the UFC are giving him a chance.
Jake Paul has sparred with AJ Agazarm, who has an MMA background and has grappled Jake Shields. He's already got a head start on alot of fighters.

+1
Plus, Logan was a Ohio State qualifier in wrestling during hs. That is no easy thing to do in that state. I think the kid was an All Star Linebacker in HS too. Anyone who has been in a gym with these kids or has knowledge of them training, has nothing but good things to say about them.
That kid in the UFC as a co-main or main on a ppv card, does huge ppv numbers.. bigger then DC vs Stipe, bigger then Cody vs TJ, bigger the Max vs Ortega, bigger then Whittaker vs Gastelum, etc..

Get over it already. Blame the writer. It’s obviuosly a clickbait article so not sure why u take it this serious.

...you made a thread about it. You're taking it seriously.

Oh fuck it:

u made a thread - ur taking it srs. omg lol

tenor.gif

For real though, Logan Paul is a self entitled asshole that made fun of a guy's suicide on live video and I'm starting to think you're only like, I don't know, still a lot better person than him but kind of a prick.

...you made a thread about it. You're taking it seriously.

Oh fuck it:

u made a thread - ur taking it srs. omg lol

tenor.gif

For real though, Logan Paul is a self entitled asshole that made fun of a guy's suicide on live video and I'm starting to think you're only like, I don't know, still a lot better person than him but kind of a prick.
I never once said I was a fan of this guy or even know much about him. I saw an article about a famous youtuber “calling out” CM Punk and Conor, then made a thread about it. Sue me.

You are the one obviously taking it way too seriously by trying so hard to prove a point and failing miserably. Like I said, move on and let the thread die.

quit trying to keep your bum thread alive

This post is so ironic lol
There's nothing ironic about it. He knows he has no chance at fighting Conor, he just wants to talk about him fighting Conor so that more people will talk about his fight boxing match coming up. And you're doing exactly what he wants. You're calling him a "delusional idiot" but he got you to do to exactly what he wanted you to do.

There's nothing ironic about it. He knows he has no chance at fighting Conor, he just wants to talk about him fighting Conor so that more people will talk about his fight boxing match coming up. And you're doing exactly what he wants. You're calling him a "delusional idiot" but he got you to do to exactly what he wanted you to do.
Obviously that wasn’t the ironic statement I was talking about.

I think he has potential to beat a lot of the smaller guys- like Artem or Sage. Most of the flyweights actually have skill, so they would probably sub him when he wrestlefucks them.

???? Sage would freaking destroy him with ease

???? Sage would freaking destroy him with ease
he looks like a fish out of water on his back. Logan is bigger and stronger. Sure, Sage is a much better striker, but he doesnt react well to getting hit. For all we know Logan could have an iron chin.

he looks like a fish out of water on his back. Logan is bigger and stronger. Sure, Sage is a much better striker, but he doesnt react well to getting hit. For all we know Logan could have an iron chin.
An established mma fighter vs. a random guy who has zero true fight experience. Cmon now

So you are Logan Paul? i didnt you had a sherdog account for so long

An established mma fighter vs. a random guy who has zero true fight experience. Cmon now
he's an A-level Youtuber (top 10 by subscriptions) and a B-level athlete.
maxresdefault.jpg

His wrestling far exceeds Sage's. I'm sure Sage would dominate him in a karate point sparring contest though.

Back