Logan Paul Vs. Conor?

Book it Dana... Seriously book it I would pay to watch that for sure

Logan Paul is actually a good athlete, probably a better physical specimen than a lot of guys in the UFC. I watched him for a bit on that Ninja Warrior show and he moves really well and has functional strength for a guy as big as he is. Plus he was a pretty good high school wrestler so

The Paul brothers not only have a more credible combat sports background, they also have a ton of fans too. In this WME era I can't see why the UFC wouldn't give them a shot.
Greg Hardy is an NFL guy with no real fighting base, no huge following, and a history of beating women and the UFC are giving him a chance.
Jake Paul has sparred with AJ Agazarm, who has an MMA background and has grappled Jake Shields. He's already got a head start on alot of fighters.

Haha he's legit not that bad and AJ Agazarm quickly opted to grapple because he came off second best in their striking exchange lol. He's clearly a lot better than CM Punk, lets put it that way.

Sad day for Sherdog to have these boneheads in the columns.

Logan Paul is actually a good athlete, probably a better physical specimen than a lot of guys in the UFC. I watched him for a bit on that Ninja Warrior show and he moves really well and has functional strength for a guy as big as he is. Plus he was a pretty good high school wrestler so
<KingstonFrown>

It seems you have been following him very closely.

give him someone that will give him more brain damage like Platinum or Mairbek Taisumov, would be fun

It is brother. We will continue to fight however!

I have my fingers crossed that Newcastle attract a buyer before Rafa's contract expires and it looks possible as it's the only explanation for the lack of investment in the club.

I have my fingers crossed that Newcastle attract a buyer before Rafa's contract expires and it looks possible as it's the only explanation for the lack of investment in the club.

You are correct, but unfortunately Rafa will leave at the end of the season and Mike Ashley will bring in a "yes man" until he eventually sells the club when he no longer sees profit in it. There's still profit there for him atm. Especially with Rafa leading.

who the fook is logan paul and why is this not in the shitland

dis thread wreaks of crap

might as well make a jon cena thread while u at it

shemeaus said he wants to fight conor quick go make a thread abotu it

You are correct, but unfortunately Rafa will leave at the end of the season and Mike Ashley will bring in a "yes man" until he eventually sells the club when he no longer sees profit in it. There's still profit there for him atm. Especially with Rafa leading.

The purpose of buying Newcastle for the owner is to promote his sports retail group and as of late, his running of the club has started to effect his other business negatively, www.sportsredirect.com is a good example of that and now that owning the club has started to effect his business as opposed to pushing it I think it'll motivate the owner in selling and hopefully for a reasonable sum of money.

Says he wants to fight an MMA fighter, goes on to call out a WWE wrestler.

i think he would beat cm punk

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/08/logan-paul-jake-paul-fight-ufc-conor-mcgregor-cm-punk/

"Logan Paul says he's dead serious about a combat sports career after his fight with KSI in less than 3 weeks -- and has a message for Dana White ... BRING ON CM PUNK!!!

Logan has been training like a maniac for the August 25 boxing match in England (which some say could have more viewers than Floyd vs. Conor) -- but tells TMZ Sports he's always dreamed of fighting in the UFC.

"I want to fight a UFC fighter," Logan told us with his brother, Jake Paul, at LAX ... "I've wrestled my whole life."

It's true -- Logan was a pretty solid high school wrestler in Ohio and our sources tell us he's been looking pretty good in the ring too.

"I've done athletics my whole life," Logan says ... "Dana White, are you watching this, bro? Pick a fight for me."

Logan says he wants CM Punk -- but his brother, Jake, is aiming higher ... saying he really believes he could take Conor McGregor with enough training. Logan was all about it.

Both guys know they have to win their fights on August 25 before moving to the next level -- but yeah, they're serious."

Wants to fight CM Punk (Yawn) but also thinks he can take Conor.
How delusional are these idiots? Wow.
How delusional are these idiots? He just wants people to talk about him...and here you are.

Back