News Logan Paul says he wants to fight Conor McGregor after KSI rematch

TheAmericanCrack

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Logan Paul has challenged Conor McGregor to a fight after his rematch with KSI and says he is keen to move into MMA to make use of his high-school wrestling experience.

The American YouTuber held a heated press conference in Los Angeles on Saturday ahead of his November bout with KSI – real name Olajide William ‘JJ’ Olatunji – after their first fight in Manchester was judged as a draw. This time, the pair are being promoted by Eddie Hearn and will turn professional, fighting without head guards, though Paul has his sights set on an even bigger scalp.

Asked who he wants to see McGregor take on next, Paul told reporters: ‘Me. I swear to God. Yeah, I’ll fight Conor. He’s f***ing punching old men in the face.’ He added: ‘He did take it [the punch] though! He took the punch and then just drank his whiskey. Those Irishmen dude, those Irishmen. Wild.’

Speaking about the possibility of swapping the ring for the octagon, he said: ‘No offence to Eddie [Hearn], I’m an MMA fan. I want to do MMA after this. I wrestled in high school.’ When Hearn – who is promoting the rematch with KSI – said that would be possible, Paul continued: ‘Oh s**t really? Eddie can do anything!’

McGregor has not fought since he was beaten by Khabib Nurmagomedov last year, with the Russia winning his comeback fight earlier this month, and Paul is a huge fan of the UFC Lightweight Champion. ‘I don’t think Khabib’s a human being,’ he said. ‘I don’t know where he came from, but in my eyes he’s unbeatable. Like no offence to Dustin [Poirier], but I didn’t think Dustin would win and look what happened, it was pure domination.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/15/logan-paul-conor-mcgregor-ksi-fight-10745301/

He fought with a fucking head guard that last gimmick fight.

What a joke lol. Would be hilarious though

WME's reaction to this news:

source.gif

Calling out a much smaller dude who hasn’t fought in years what a tool. Avoiding the trilogy with KSI already.

Is Logan taller than 5'7 and/or over 175lbs? Then he stands a good chance

First it was Justin Bieber, Then Tom Cruise, Mark Wahlberg and now this clown.

Everybody wants a taste of those irish nuts.

Paul wins by whatever skill he wants to use to win in round one.

Can these shenanigans please stop

Two assholes trying to stay relevant

Back