Logan/Jake Paul vs Mcgregor boxing who wins?

Irabbs

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
10/12 rounds normal boxing rules not an exhibition. Who wins and how?

Who cares. Go back to the boxing forum.

I think both Paul brothers KO Conor cold.

In MMA, Logan would murder Conor with superior boxing and wrestling.
Agreed, but I think Conor looses to both in MMA and Boxing.

Conor does not have the power or ability to KO bigger guys, so how will he go 5 rounds of MMA with either of them? He doesn't have the grappling skills to take down a larger tired opponent and finish them, nor does he have the gas tank.

This ends badly for Conor against both brothers, in both sports. Hence why Conor has been keeping quiet, he doesn't want any more humiliation.

Conor does not have the power or ability to KO bigger guys, so how will he go 5 rounds of MMA with either of them? He doesn't have the grappling skills to take down a larger tired opponent and finish them, nor does he have the gas tank.

This ends badly for Conor against both brothers, in both sports. Hence why Conor has been keeping quiet, he doesn't want any more humiliation.

He might try to lay and pray on Jake but I think there is a good chance Jake KOs him diving in for the leg or ankle.

Openweight boxing: Jake > Conor > Logan

Openweight MMA: Logan > Conor > Jake

No no, Jake will obviously start lighting him up on the feet and Conor will instinctively go for a leg.
Poor Conor, he really has been exposed for the average fighter he is. Bullying midgets got him far, and made him a lot of money.

He couldn't beat a midget in Floyd, and that must really get to him. Getting beaten by a smaller man

Poor Conor, he really has been exposed for the average fighter he is. Bullying midgets got him far, and made him a lot of money.

He couldn't beat a midget in Floyd, and that must really get to him. Getting beaten by a smaller man
Just facts,

He can't harm bigger people at all. Remember the old guy in the bar? got sucker punched and didn't even flinch, Conor manlet hands only served to move his head to the side.

Sad stuff.

Just facts,

He can't harm bigger people at all. Remember the old guy in the bar? got sucker punched and didn't even flinch, Conor manlet hands only served to move his head to the side.

Sad stuff.
Agreed, where as plenty of other fighters can harm bigger opponents. DC and Stipe for example.

Nice work troll.

Nice work troll.
Troll? Please explain how Conor beats them both, in MMA and Boxing. His left hand will knock them both out? They are bigger than him, Conor's left doesn't work on bigger opponents, so what else does Conor have that can beat them? A solid gas tank that he can grind them out until the 5th and out grapple them and sub them? Maybe he takes them down and gives some GnP?

There’s some proper idiots in this thread.

conor would beat Logan comfortably. Jake it’s hard to judge, we’ve not seen him against a good boxer although his fundamentals look good. Conor would mostly likely beat Jake based on experience but how can we know for sure.

Conor punching is very snappy however, he throws more like a high level MMA fighter rather than a boxer, he doesn’t use basic fundamentals but instead has a more kill shot style that works best mixed in with kicks.

Troll? Please explain how Conor beats them both, in MMA and Boxing. His left hand will knock them both out? They are bigger than him, Conor's left doesn't work on bigger opponents, so what else does Conor have that can beat them? A solid gas tank that he can grind them out until the 5th and out grapple them and sub them? Maybe he takes them down and gives some GnP?

You want me to explain how one of the best MMA fighters in the world beats youtubers with a few clown show boxing fights to their names, in an MMA fight? You can't be that stupid, so you must be trolling.

Back