News Lobov's hands are turning into boxing gloves

I love how many people don't think Paulie would school these guys if he actually takes this seriously.

let me guess...you guys also thought Conor was going to KO Floyd, right? LOL

and those are featherweights... entertaining for sure but damn it's brutal. They should have started by mma glove boxing matches

I really think Arthem isn't happy with fighting again i bkb.. The damage he took man.. After healing, back to the meat grinder.

It is. Dude was below average and the only reason why they call him a GOAT is cause he himself has called himself much better than what he really is. Its a joke like that dude who is about 36 years old and many here call him an 18 year old prospect. Bullshit
Man, you must be new in mma.

I think Artem finally graduated out from Conor's shadow this weekend.
He became his own man, and got some respect put on his name!
And then connor asked for Arthems sallary raise, in Arthems name.

Those look like Success Baby's hands

256px-SuccessKid.jpg
That baby looks taller than Artem......

How is being " a crap fighter " a case for him beating Paulie Malignaggi ?? And you still have yet to display why he has " power " as you claim... So let's hear it.

FortunateClosedAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-small.gif

Well... we're waiting...

images

Shut up now

How can anyone hate Artem? that dude is a real character and always comes to fight, Dude is made for Bareknuckle with his short arms, knight made a mistake never trade blows with a short arm hooker they will always get the better of you.

It’s despicable really. All the same people that say “I’m a real fan who cares about the fights, so I hate Conor and all his fans and all the spectacle.” Then they hate Artem for no other reason than that he’s Conor’s friend.

But they “only care about the fights”

look at their faces too. way too much damage for a 10 minute fight. don't see this catching on.

He’s gonna come back to MMA wearing Shane Carwins gloves...
25080372.jpg

images

Shut up now

It’s despicable really. All the same people that say “I’m a real fan who cares about the fights, so I hate Conor and all his fans and all the spectacle.” Then they hate Artem for no other reason than that he’s Conor’s friend.

Lol, did you ever locate that " WAR " hat.

BTW, you and other detractors still have not provided any evidence that Lobov has any power. Even Paulie has more KO wins. He doesn't have any significant power either.

I love how many people don't think Paulie would school these guys if he actually takes this seriously.

let me guess...you guys also thought Conor was going to KO Floyd, right? LOL

Paulie would make him look foolish for a while at least. But he is not really in shape anymore, and he would probably not be able to finish Artem quickly. I could see eventually Artem landing something to turn the tide.

his face looks like a boxing glove too

images

Shut up now

yeah I like Artem he is one of the most likeable guys, I enjoy his confidence the guy reminds me of a Russian James Toney, short ass arms and willing to throw down with anyone, gotta love him, Artem is more likeable than Conor yet they hate on him just guilty by association I guess.

I really think Arthem isn't happy with fighting again i bkb.. The damage he took man.. After healing, back to the meat grinder.
He got more recognition from that single fight than from his entire UFC career, he also got paid more (per fight). I wouldn't be so hasty with statements like that.

Back